How fast can you type?

may i kno wts going on here?

Hi Torsten Daerr
I am from Saudi Arabia
I preparing for the Toefl
thanks
I lake the email it helped me

hi andrena,y self vivek, i also want to become a good typewriter,but how i can? tell me more about it and also about you.
thanksā€¦

Dear forum members,
If you are not sure about your typing speed, why not try this typing tutor? :wink:

[url]Learn to Type | Type Better | Type Faster - Typing.com - Typing.com

hello andreana please i want to learn ajctives and how to write a letter thanks maya

I everyone, Iā€™m Adilson. Iā€™m new here. Iā€™m from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Itā€™s a pleasure to be a part of this group, I hope to learn a lot with us. Thanks, bye.

Hello Mr. Torsten,
I find your e-mails very helpful and encouraging, thank you very much.
You are right, I also have problems with proper and fast typing and also realize that it is very usseful and essencial for me, for my future career and for my English skills.
I will definetely take all your tips and advice to improve and develope my typing ability. I found on forum some usseful and interesting programs too that might help me.
Mr. Torsten I have one question and I would like to ask you to explain it to me as I often make serious mistakes about this matter. My question is related to the possessive case and its usage.
For example which one is correct and why? 1. General Director Assistent, Assistent General Director, General Directorā€™s Assistent or Assistant of General Director?
And please tell me whether I should start each word with capital letter in such situations.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards
Sophiko

Dear Torsten,
Thank you very much for your emails. I would like to learn more about difference between passive sentence and present perfect. Itā€™s very difficult for me to make sentence with them. Can you help please.

Thanks Torsten

Well, I can type 50 - 60 wpmā€¦ but how can I be able to reach 100 wpm? any suggestion will be welcomed.
Regards,
Newton 2

Copy and paste has taught me to be a lazy people. Copy and paste is the easiest way of finishing our duty. Actually I have learned typing for three years when I was at Vocational High School. My teacher taught me how to type letters using 10 fingers. As a result I can type letters, books, school duties fast. Typing with ten fingers is easy than eleven fingers. But now, I am lazy to type either using computer (accept chatting) or typewriter. We like reading better than typing. Some time I teach my twin to type using their 10 fingers. They donā€™t take care of my hope. She like typing their duties using eleven fingers (his pointing fingers).

Copy and paste has taught me to be a lazy people. Copy and paste is the easiest way of finishing our duty. Actually I have learned typing for three years when I was at Vocational High School. My teacher taught me how to type letters using 10 fingers. As a result I can type letters, books, school duties fast. Typing with ten fingers is easy than eleven fingers. But now, I am lazy to type either using computer (accept chatting) or typewriter. We like reading better than typing. Some time I teach my twin to type using their 10 fingers. They donā€™t take care of my hope. She like typing their duties using eleven fingers (his pointing fingers).

Dear andreana
Iam so afraid from writing in english becouse as I expect ,every word I wrote is wrong ,what can I do, please help me .
many thanks

I donā€™t know how many wards I type per minuteā€¦ Itā€™s not easy to say. I think it depends on text alsoā€¦ Anyway, I always try to type correctly and fast.
V/R
Misha

I have good typing speed around 45 WPM.

Hello, My name is Firuza. Iā€™m from Azerbaijan. First of all, I would like to mention, I graduated Baku State Univercity, law major.
But I cannot speak in English, it my big problem, and i canā€™t find a job, because all firm, require know English very well

HI everybody,
actually i am too slow in typing.Before i come in this country i didnā€™t use typing.Now i am used to typing but not that much.
Thank you.
Torsten.

Iā€™m not so good in writing. I prefer speaking to writing, 'cause few times I forgot how to write de word. hehehe.
But the only way to get over it is writing, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here! hehehh

Hello Torsten,
I had completed my typing course for six months and now I am expert in typing.
At least for one lesson I will be typing 3 messages.
With Best Regards,
Sai Shandilia.

Hi hw r u am afine what r u doing write down can do a good job to lisen my word itsan interesting part in my to do learn english

how, not hw
are, not r
you, not u
Iā€™m fine, not am afine
listen, not lisen
Please read this:
english-test.net/community/i ā€¦ ing_skills