How fast can you type?

there are trail programs will help you in typing

you can google typing master free and you’ll find it

that what a lot of my friend did.

with my appreciation
Khalid

Hello every one I’m trying to write fast but my speed is not much better I do hope that oneday I’ll be able to write fast

How to use personal pronouns in complicated sentences.

i’m very slow in typing please help me.

I’m from hyderabad in ap.I’m a student, i’m pursuing msc final year from anu university in guntur.I want to learn english for communicating with the people ,for getting job anywhere, english is important. so, i would like to learn english grammar etc for becoming perfect in reading, speaking, writing etc.

thanks to you
maan

I want to be good writer and good reporter. so, please how to become Good Writer and reporter, What advance that you want to give me? I need you Hand

I type fast. 300/minute .

If I want to go 100% without mistakes I do 200/minutes.

It is a skill that requires focused practice and training.

I did it with a software. Do it step-by-step.

I had to relearn typing with 8 fingers and looking at the keyboard. Now I do with 10 fingers and without looking at the keyboard and type with almost 0 mistakes.

i do not know how to say, i just study English 4 months. so i hope to practice English with everyone. we can improve our English together. and who want to study Chinese i also can help you if you want to study.

My appreciation to all, it been nice meeting you. I’m here to learn how to speak better English, also to know how to compute good sentences, spellings and pronunciations. once again i thank you all.

hiiiiiiii frnds , i amit i want to share some expeirnce of mine about the typing skills.
i can say that typing is art and this art we can easily learn from teachers and frnds with personal pc .
i think you like this…

hi, i think it is important to learn typing. i think one can learn it by practising just practice. at the beginning i was writing very very very slowly but noe iam typing quite fast by practising on chat with my friends.

thanks alot khalid i will do this . many thanks

hi my teacher. i am omid. i live in iran. i am happy of learn english.

Hi Omid,

Welcome to the forums.

I am happy of learn english to learn English.

Hi everybody, At first i find it very hard to type fast.Well i’m not that fast but it’s better now i’m used to it and enjoying it, i think i’m good in writing then speaking because i can easily correct myself but i know that it is important to learn to speak also because most of the time we are more speaking than writing.

I enjoy every part of our lesson it’s fun, and educative thanks to my teachers and friends.

lot of laugh!! haha Mr.Bean is very fun, I saw that joke in the first page.

I am a programmer so I can type really fast :slight_smile: !!

hi to all…

hi,
everyone i’m not good in typing.but now i’m tring my best to learn.It wasn’t easy in the begining but after some time,miracle starts its work.now i have improve my speed now i’m not hesitant.