How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific

My second trial, took me some time.
How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Who could claim that the movies or tv has no influence on us? Nobody! I strongly believe that these two remarkably influence all of us. Just think of your favourite movie character, the hours you have spent in front of TV since you were a little child or the circumstances in which you prefered watching tv instead of going out with friends. These are only some of the various reasons that make me think this way.
Firstly, i am certain that everyone has at least one favourite movie in his life. Even my grandmother had her favourite one. I can still remember how i was influenced when i had first watched the great movie “Shawshank Redemption”. I had watched it over and over, recommended it to my entourage and discussed with my friends on it. The main characher of the movie was many times my primary role model in life. The producers know that the more influence the story and the characters have on audience, the more succesful the movie is. Therefore the scenarios are written keeping these rule in mind.
Another influence, which is an adverse effect in my opinion, is the hours we vainly spend in front of the screen. For example, when i was little, i was crazy about those silly cartoons and able to sit and watch them for hours. Instead of wasting my time, it was possible to participate in lots of activities suitable for children such as playing an instrument or camping. I wish i had not waste my time and used it for handy activities. Time passes too quickly and it should be consumed efficiently.
Moreover, the tv is destroying the relationships and the communication between people. My grandfather, for instance, does not like the television at all and he always criticise us for prefering watching it to chatting and enjoying with family members in the evenings. He asserts that the communication in the family was much more better that today and accuses the television. I agree with him to some extend. The negative effect of tv on relationships can not be neglected.
The television is considered to be one of the most influential innovation in history. However, besides the advantages it has brought in our lifes, there are also many unfavourable side effects. All things considered, I believe that our behaviors are somehow influenced by television and movies and i tried to illustrate some of the ways how they influence us.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach

My second trial, took me some time.
How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Who could claim that the movies or TV HAVE no influence on us? Nobody! I strongly believe that these two /remarkably/ENORMOUSLY/ influence all of us.
Just think of your favourite movie character, the hours you have spent in front of THE TV since you were a little child, or the circumstances in which you preferRed watching TV instead of going out with friends. These are only some of the various reasons that make me think this way.
Firstly, (I) am certain that everyone has at least one favourite movie in his life. Even my grandmother had her favourite one. I can still remember how (I) was influenced when (I) had first watched the great movie “Shawshank Redemption”

I had watched it over and over AGAIN, recommended it to my entourage and discussed IT with my friends on it. The main charachTer IN the movie was many times my primary role model in life. The producers know that the more influence the story and the characters have on audience, the more succesSful the movie WILL BE. Therefore the scenarios are written keeping these ruleS in mind.

Another influence, which is an adverse effect in my opinion, is the hours we vainly spend in front of the screen. For example, when (I) was little, (I) was crazy about those silly cartoons and I WAS able to sit and watch them for hours. Instead of wasting my time, it was possible to participate in lots of activities suitable for children such as playing an instrument or camping. I wish (I) had not wasteD my time, and used it for PLAYING activities.

Time passes too quickly and it should be SPENT efficiently.
Moreover, TV is destroying the relationships and the communication between people. My grandfather, for instance, does not like the television at all, and he always criticiseS us for preferRing watching it to chatting and enjoying THE COMPANY OF family members in the evenings.
He asserts that the communication in the family was much more better that today and accuses HE BLAMES the television. I agree with him to some extenT. The negative effectS of TV on relationships cannot be neglected IGNORED.
The television is considered to be one of the most influential innovationS in history. However, besides the advantages it has brought inTO our LIVES, there are also many unfavourable side effects.

All things considered, I believe that our behavior IS somehow influenced by television and movies, and (I) HAVE tried to illustrate some of the ways IN WHICH they influence us.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You tried hard there Nouma. 7/10 for effort.

Kitos. Watch the (I)'s!!!

Television a blessing or a course
Nowadays we can observe that watching tv is a common way of spending free time.What are the merits and drawbacks of such a behaviour
First of all ,Tv is the major source of vital information.It keeps us informed about ; significant political events catastrophes crimes and so one.Thanks to it we know what is happening in every corner of the world
Moreover, It provides enterteinment.We can listen to good music, watch varied films .We can switch our tv set and relax.In addition to this Tv offres numerous courses which improve our skills.
On the other hand we do not often realise that this crucial invention can be harmfull
Firstly, It has enormous negative impact on ou health.it is detrimental in particulary to children.They are exposed to silly cartoons,Influenced by trashy commercials and temped by junk food and so one.It is vorth mentioning since it may be the key factor in childhood obesity.
Furthermore, It contributes to the sedentary lifestyle.People constantly sit in their armchair Instead to go for a walk or to jog.In this way they shatter their life.
To sum up, it seems to me that Tv has both merits and disadwantages.We should be aware of how much time we spend in the front of tv screen andtake some forceful steps to diminish this time

Thank you very much Kitosdad.
I should check, one last time, my essays before posting.