How do I get my IELTS results?

Hey everyone
I just took my first IELTS exam at international house in London last weekend, I am so curious of my results… Anyone had the same experience?

Clark

Hi Clark,

I just saw in your profile that you live in London and that you also work as a network administrator. I can’t deny you I envy you for both. :wink: I’d like to ask you some questions, about you living in London. For example, when and why did you actually first move to London?! Most important to me, do you live on your own or with your family?! If I am so curious about this, it’s because moving to London is one of the thing i’d like most. I also would like to know how you found a job as network administrator, wasn’t your English a problem at the beginning?!

I am student of computer engineering and telecommunications. I am also a programmer and I love everything about network security.

I’ll give you my email with a private message, in case you’d like to contact me.

Salvo

Hi Clark;

I have entered ielts ,academic module 2 times bfore.

i got
overall band 5.5 then 6
listening 5 then 5.5
writing 6 then 7
speaking 6 then 5
reading 5 then 5.5

how about you ?

cheers
emad

Still awaiting my results, which should arrive in a couple of days. I will post it up as soon as I get it.

Just collected the results from the centre:
Speaking: 8.0
Listening: 7.5
Writing: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Overall: 7.5

Not too bad for a first timer. :slight_smile:

Very good

Please how

cheers
emad

Clark

If u have links ,please give me

Links relevant to IELTS?

Hi Clark:

Okay please give me those links relevant to ielts.

have you taken ielts course.

cheers
emad

Hi Emad,

As you know search engines are very easy to use - you type in a keyword or word combination, hit ‘search’ and up comes the information you are looking for. Especially Google delivers results (web sites and web pages) releveant to your search. For example, if you look for ‘ielts’ Google lists the official IELTS website (ielts.org) on top of the list. You see, it’s much more effective if you do a little research yourself because you will learn how to find appropriate information on a certain topic. Imgaine you are studying at university or having a job - you will have to capable of using internet based search engines all the time. Let me know what you think.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why don’t you ask Sandra to help you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Tors:
You are absoultely right ,thank you very much .

But , i think there are some websites of great importace than others, i am using Internet to search as u described above daily.

Also , i belive most are not free,.

cheers
emad