How did you feel about the approaching TOEFL day?

You are right Bill :slight_smile: I’ve did it. Thank you for being a true friend of mine.

Mixmixi

I would suggest you to take at least a day off from prep for exam. Just relax and do smth else. And, yes, agree with Bill, you will do it, as your language skills are great!

Hi Altruism,
Thank you my friend for helping to make me relax. Really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Mixmixi

Just to clarify, I didn’t mean to discourage those soon-to-be test takers. Sorry if I sounded like one. I was just sharing my bad experience which is confined to the test centers back in my homeland.

Anyhow, Mixmixi, you probably know by now how TOEFL isn’t that difficult from taking mock tests. Like Altrusim said, it’s better to take a day off. Ideal choice would be the day before test date because it would cool your brain down and will allow you to concentrate more in actual day. You’ll do fine.

Thank you Bulone, for both your advice and encouragements. Really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Mixmixi

Hi there
A very warm hello to everybody
i am thankful for your kind and precise e-mails that I have learnt much .
Actually i have bought one speaker to send my sound while speaking but it has some hitch that does not work properly, i am trying to make it work and i ll send the recordings as soon as possible .
thanks in advance, Anahid

hi everybody
i want to know the deffrence between TOEFL,IBT,ILETS, and ITP

hi everybody
i want to know the deffrence between TOEFL,IBT,ILETS, and ITP

Hi Fawdi,

In reality there are three available methods for the student to chose and attend in the TOEFL exam. TOEFL iBT which is an Internet base exam and you will sit behind a PC and answer the questions on-line. TOEFL PBT, which is the paper based exam and you will be asked to answer the questions in a booklet. And the last method is some thing so-so; It is a PC based test which is not on-line. IELTS is another method of achieving the certificate of meeting the English requirements, which is similar to the TOEFL but a bit harder, in my opinion. And finally, Institutional Testing Program ITP TOEFL (usually referred to as ITP), is designed for intermediate and advanced students of English. ITP is a multiple-choice test that measure listening comprehension, structure and written expression, and reading comprehension. ITP test takes 115 minutes to complete.

Mixmixi

hi, I am abhijit I want to kow your latest toefl score. Have you got chance in any us university???

this is a nice topics…

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Well i am gonna have the test at 28th, still i am not confident enough even i have prepared for about one month and a half. I try not think about the results and just treat it as a process to promote my English.

Hello…

I am really appreciate my teachers help. I benefited a lot from all the lessons your published. I always feel that you site woderful and distinctive in the method of the
the education. you know it helps me constantly … i am very glad .

so many thanks to Torsten and Alan ( Upsonsiri )

Mine is in 9 of October…filling goosebumps when i think of that!!!This will be my second time, on first one i scored 80…my reading section was disaster, 16 points only, but i guess i was to distracted…I guess practicing concentration would be the best thing to do, that would resolve 30 % of our problems…

Dear Torsten,

Of course you had asked me how good I was English. But now as the months go by, I don’t want to boost, but my skill approves more and more. I pass my all my free time with learning English. The 80% of TOEIC tests I did,and I listened to its listening materials. Mostly I use the english-test.net, but sometimes I read books and papers.

I want to pass the examination TOEIC, and after TOEFL.

My train soon leaves to Austria where I am going to meet two old schoolmates. I was very happy with your letter. I am looking forward to be at home again and continue my learning with your advice.

Thank you for your encouragement and you try boosting my self-confidence.
Thanks again:
Kati Svaby

I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS EXAM, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT

IT SEEMS TO BE VERY DIFFICULT AND I THINK THAT AT THE MOMENT OF DOING IT I WOULD BE VERY STRESSED!!!

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

I wish that I could have more days…

Dear Tor,
i cant do prepare caused i have to prepare for my sectional Exam in Feb.2011
its important for me caused my promotion is depends on results.
Thanks.