How can I order the English Test Package?

Hello Torsten.

Many thanks for your letter. I have a question for you. I’d like to order English Test Package and I am not confident that your company is able to send it to me, because I live in Ukraine. Even if you can, it gonna cost me a lot of money. Thanks. Untill then.

Great Regards.
Oleksiy Popovych

Dear Oleksiy Popovych,

Many thanks for your interest in purchasing our English Test Package. The package is an electronic file which you can download after you make your payment online here: english-test.net/pdf-workshe … dents.html

Please let me know if this works for you.
Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Where in Ukraine do you live? I ask because my wife is from Kiev.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Traffic report for Interstate 55 and Highway 44[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten.
I am really surprised, that your wife is from Kiev. I live in Ternopol, it is 450 km away. Usually, I visit our capital once a month, because I have business trips.
I was thinking that your company can send some printed materials. So, as I understood, I will receive just a right to download the package.

Hi Oleksiy,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I have heard about Ternopol since some of my wife’s family members are from that city. Yes, all our products are electronic files (PDF) that you can print off. This way we can offer them at a very low price and you can get access to them instantly. Please let me know what you think. Regards, Torsten

PS: What line of business are you in?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Statue dedication[YSaerTTEW443543]

I am an account manager of bredbacking factory. Do you have any printed material for free? Where are you from?

I’m from Germany. As for free materials, you can print all the pages on our site – they are for free![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: New work schedule[YSaerTTEW443543]