How can I learn Idioms quickly?

idioms

You can learn nothing ‘quickly’. Learning a language takes time, study and practice. Vocabulary should be written down, used and reviewed. If you want to organize your idioms alphabetically or by theme or by situation, that will help, because to do so will require you to read and write them several times.

[size=150]Neat!![/size]

Tom

Hi Mister Micawber,

Your advice “If you want to organize your idioms alphabetically or by theme or by situation, that will hepl, because to do so will require you to read and write them several times.” is very helpful to me. Thank you.

I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hoado

How can I learn these idioms? I found difficulties in learning idioms. I want to improve my skills tremendously. Please tell me. Thank u very much. Have a merry christmas

OKKar,
Thanks for your interest in improving your English.Listening to English on daily basis,reading interesting stories and keeping in touch with native speakers of English will be of great benefit to you.Learing idioms takes time and much efforts.Write down five idioms every day…get used to them…try to use them all the day.You might end up with 35 idioms each week.Just imagine this figure 150 by the end of the month.Review them from time to time.I"m sure you’ll see the difference.

Thanks
Have a good time

Thank u. I will try hard as u advice. Which book is the best to get new vocab and idioms?

HI .thank you Mr .
this advice helps me a lot. but still so much . I feel that I learn nothing untill now eight months ago.
please tell me what should I do ?

your Sincerelly
Ebrahim

There is no secret method, Ebrahim. Study hard and practice often.