how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

Hi all my friends!!!
I am a student, i am going to graduate in the few month. I have studied English in many English class, but my skill is still so bad. so can you tell me what do i have to study to improve my taking skill, and pass the TOEIC test with high mark? Thank so much

Hi Rainbow, welcome to the forum. To answer your question I need some more information about your situation. You say you studied English. What exactly do you mean by that? How much time have you been spending listening to authentic English media every day? How many newspaper articles do you read in English every day? If you want to score high marks on the TOEIC, you need to improve your English. If you want to improve your English, a you need to increase the amount of ‘input’ and exposure. If you want to increase your exposure to English, you need to change your habits. Use English as the main means of communication and information instead of your native language.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A group photo with guitars[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you for your reply, i listen English very regularly, every day I spend 1 hour for listening English and reading English newspaper. I had taken many trial TOEIC exam, i got about 400, now i don’t know what should I do to improve my level. But i find this site, i will try my best in this page. Would tell me the way to study English with best way, because when i learn the new word, i always forgot it and i don’t know to use it. Thank you so much!!!

If you tend to forget words you need to hear them more often. Do you also forget words in your native language? If not, it’s because you hear them every day for several hours. You need to exactly the same with English. Increase your exposure to it so you will retain more of the vocabulary and grammar.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Guards in Athens[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello ,I’m hei, I’m studying for toeic test too, I improve my english listening skills watching TV news, my favorite programs too. Actually I’m having problems with the reading part, I have taken a lot of time in that part. Today I resolved 157 questions on the reading, but I couldnt finish at time. Supposely on this part, You are supposed to take at least 1 hour and 15 minutes. But I believe I have analized every exercise with so much detail. Could you suggest me sometime to do ? … I’m studying right now prepositions and adverbs to memorize … I apreciately your suggestions

Hello Hei,

I suggest you use our TOEIC tests here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/start.php?t=1[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bull fight[YSaerTTEW443543]

good evening I 'm hei again, here I read your message about your suggestion, I’ll practice with your link on this moment. But I still worry about the reading part of the exam, actually I did the toeic test 2 times and my grades were not very good as I expect. Actually, I`ll studying to grade a B2 that is a level that I need to get a job in my country. Well actually I live in Costa Rica, its a country in central American, here is very warm and sunny at this time. Could you place tell me if I make any mistake here on this conversation. I aprecciately any help that you can give me to improve my speaking skill. Maybe I can record the next messages and you can help me with that and give me some suggestions too.

hello my name is hei again. I`ll record a message here to know if its possible that someone could tell me aabout any mistake… I apreciately your help…

sorry, I can’t hear anything. Can u record your message again. It is very noisy

It doesn’t sound as if your microphone is connected correctly, Hei.

hello I’m hei again, I recorded yesterday, but I had some problems with the Java program . It didn`t dowload very good in my computer system. I’ll try again today to record sometime.I recorded 3 times but i didnt work very well, I think is the volume I recorded here sometime… see ya hei

maybe, I can talk with you using other program, what would you recommend me to do ? the sound didnt work very well , I tried to dowload java program here , but it didnt work… sorry for the bad recorded. Do you have an sky account?, or hotmail, maybe we can talk there to practice my english … see ya hei…

I have yahoo account. My email is
You can add my nick, so we can talk english together, to practice english

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

would you tell me how to edit or delete the post i have posted in this forum

You should have the ability to edit a post with a button on the post line next to ‘answer’, ‘quote’ etc. However it seems that this disappears after a certain time has passed.
I have removed your e-mail address. Was there anything else you wanted?

thank you so much!

Good morning,

I’m Rosario L, I have been asking to Alan or any other teacher to tell me how is my writing? I want to improve my English writing and also I would like to get more tests. I don’t know where to look for your answer. I feel silly and I’m not a kid I’m sorry!
Please replay to my email: rsrlopera@yahoo.com
Thank you very much,

Rosario

Try this:
[url]http://dpfortt.com/DPTT_Courses.html[/url]
Daily Practice for the TOEIC® Test was designed to improve your TOEIC score and skills everyday, via an automatic email course.

They have a 50% off promotional sale on now!

[url]http://dpfortt.com/DPTT_Courses.html[/url]
Good luck!

Thank you for your offer, but I can’t do it at this time. I’m sure it’s a good practice. Maybe some other time.

Sincerely,

Rosario