- How bad is the damage on the car??
- Where did the accident occur?
- The store has ran out of canned coke and have just three can. There are four canned coke on the order. The canned coke that is missing is subsisted by a bottled Coke.
- The canned Coke that is short of is substituted by bottled Coke.
- Can I substitute con side dish for fries?
- Customer can substitute the meat in the dish with other meat.
- All the ingredients in the dish can be substituted.
Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.