Hope olympic games will be held successfully

“I clearly know that when …” so cocky

Hi gs,

I’m not quite sure I can follow the course of your argument.

Just as a matter of interest, would you say that Tibetans are deprived of their freedom? And can you support your point?

Tibetans are not deprived of their freedom.

I went there myself? My aunt is living there. ( of course you could say I am makig a story.)Do you need further proof?

tibetinfor.com/tibetzt/tibet50-en/background/doc/old_03.htm
wangyee.net/comp/tibet.htm
michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html

A westerner who is living in china. His view on the Tibetan Issue. anti-cnn.com

When we were called “the sick man of East Asia”, we were treated like “Yellow Peril”.
When we are propagated as a next ‘superpower’, we are treated as a ‘threat’.

When we isolated ourselves from the rest of the world, you “open up the market” by smuggling opium into our country;

When we tried to clear the opium out of our country, you compelled the sale by military force;

When we now also believe in the concept of global free trade, you accuse us of taking away your job opportunities.

When our country was broken into pieces, your armies broke in for a ‘fair share’ of our land;

When we are trying to put the pieces together, you are clamouring to liberate ‘the evaded Tibet’.

When we practised communism, you hated us because we were communists;
Well, we now accept capitalism, you hate us again because we are capitalists.

When we had one billion people, you said we would make this planet crushed;
So we adopt the one child policy, but then you condemn us for ‘breaching the human rights’.

When we lived in poverty, you thought we lived like dogs;
When we lend you the cash, you again accuse us of driving you into a deep debt.

When we are developing our industries, you blame us for polluting the earth;
You blame us for generating too much greenhouse gas while enjoying the quality products made by us at lower price.

When we buy oil from the Africa, you are yelling that we are ‘supporting the race genocide’; However when you started the war for oil, you called it ‘liberation’.

When our country went into chaos, with screaming you meddled in making laws for us;
When we enforce law and order to keep our country peaceful, you claim it a ‘bloody crackdown’;

When we kept silent, you said we didn’t have the freedom of speech;
When we spoke out this time, you accuse us ‘hating the rest of the world’ because we ‘all been brainwashed’.

''Why do you guys hate us so much?" We cannot help but ask.

“No, no, no, we don’t hate anybody, we western world has always been promoting civilisation, justice, tolerance and love……”

“Do you understand us?” Curiously we ask.

“Are you kidding me by asking?” You relied, “Don’t ever forget that we have the best media in the world, AFP, CNN and BBC and CBC!!”

It is hard to survive as a human being, but it is even harder to survive as a Chinese.

Have you ever noticed how often a Chinese just appears on this site (“I’m new here, and I like it”), produces voluminous amounts of text giving the official Chinese government explanation of the matters of Tibet and the Olympics – contributing to no other thread on the forum – and then more or less disappears? Call me paranoid, but I think some of these people are planted by their government.

"voluminous amounts of text giving the official Chinese government explanation of the matters of Tibet and the Olympics "

Yeah you can go on trusting what learnt from your justic media and history books.

" I think some of these people are planted by their government."

You are right i am a vicious spy working for the government. Watch your back, man. :twisted:

…what are there in your brain? :lol:

"contributing to no other thread on the forum "

who said that? I just used other nicknames. Why should I tell you?

Hi gs,

Do you think your idea of freedom could differ from what is widely perceived as

“freedom - the absence of interference with the sovereignty of an individual by the use of coercion or aggression”

sure quite differnet.Even on the awareness of “country”,“family”,“ancestor” because our culture is totally different. If you are a christian, maybe you only follow your GOD, but if a Chinese is a Christian, he/she must follow the country as well as GOD. That is why Pope doesn’t accept China has religion freedom. But in history for thousands of years as a chinese, no matter which religion you believe in, you must be faithful to the emperor, to the country and obey the laws. You couldn’t only follow God’s order.

If three of the families would like to watch CNN but one would like to watch BBC. Which channel do you think we should watch? In my opinion:“CNN” The one can go out or watch CNN together with us.

In a country, it is the same, the minority need to follow the majority, or they can go abroad. We can’t satisfied everybody.

Last time I read a news aboout several japanese refused moving despite the government agree to make good compensation. At last the Japanese had to change the former project. In may westerners’ mind, it embodied the ideal of freedom, but in my opinion, it is kinda selfish.

For me you are one Chinese agent planted in the body of outside world more.
Nothing special but after all quite bad person.
Let’s say I pretend to know more about Chine as You may know?
Whatfore ??
China is now same as many countries in the past or in the future.
It is not the first or the last time that in the history much stronger neigbour occupies and robes weaker one.It is not the first or the last communist China.

Tibet is no diffrent at all but it doesn’t matter
Tibet should be left alone to live like it pleases.Tibetese cnn’t be hunted like animals and prisons are for criminals not for everyenemy of the Party or China .

Dalajlama is one of very respected persons and I share the opinion that he is very much right nowdays.

Chinese product are still in my house than better when you would behave yourself or I would dump them all together to some hole and plant there forever only grass.
You have manage up to now that I would think five times before I buy anything from China.You may be sure that
I would do my best to avoid any of your products in my shopping basket.

Jan

Free Tibet

Hi gs,

Any god or other supernatural power is beyond my beliefs. I am exercising my individual freedom not to believe in any such concepts.

Can you tell me when and why Tibet decided to become part of China in order to rid themselves of their old believes and become assimilated by the monolithic Chinese empire?

[b]"Jan

Free Tibet"[/b]

Tibet has been freed in 1950. Don’t be stupid any more.

Hi gs,

Tibet has been freed from…?

“Dalajlama is one of very respected persons and I share the opinion that he is very much right nowdays.”

Ok. it is up to you. If you respect Hitler. By the way, do you know One of Dalai’s former teachers is a nazi and Dalai was friend of AUM Shinrikyo

military.club.china.com/data/thread/1011/1481/26/97/5_1.html
As to the picture he and the Nazi you can consult with -a Germany Journal.
[/b]

“Tibet has been freed from…?”

from the cruel serf-system.

Can you tell me when and why Tibet decided to become part of China in order to rid themselves of their old believes and become assimilated by the monolithic Chinese empire?

They didn’t rid of the old believes they are allowed to believe thier religion. Chinese government every year invest tens of millions of RMB to maintain the local culture.Even the first Dalai Lama was entitled by Chinese Emperor in history and so does the every Dalai Lama was entitled by each chinese central government in history.

Tibetan has been a part of China since ancient time.
Even present Dalai Lama isn’t a pure Tibetan.He is a mogol in fact.

It is true. History of Chinese is blending of different ethnic groups. I checked the internet. Emperors of Qin Danysty(the first United Dynasty in China) and one of the splendid dynasties in the history of china-Tang Dynasty are all mixed offsprings of several ethnic groups(Han, Hu,Xianbei,…)
Dalai has xianbei 鲜卑 blood.

Note:

1. Xianbei (鲜卑)(forefather of Mongol(蒙古)

2. Hu(胡/匈奴): part of hu blended with Han people, and the other parts are said to move westwards.

A great King of Hu was called Attila.

Here is an anmerican movie called Attila the Hun《匈奴大帝》. Very excellent.

From above we know, it is very hard to say we can find pure Han,Tibet,Mongol.In fact, we are just the peoples living here since ancient time. I am a Han,but maybe I have Hu blood.( a Little stange. )

So I think ethnic groups aren’t the only reason to confirm a country, There are lots of historical coincidence.The point is Tibet happened to be conquered by the people from central plains which were of mainly Han blood around 1000 years ago.

Here is a flash. A brief introduction to the developement of present China.

( 1.7 million B.C.~present)http://www.soflash.net/f/fbab088e88fd2e24b16aadb32ad85462

THAT IS ALL i WANT TO SAY. i FEEL EXHAUSED NOW AND SPEAK TOO MUCH. BELIEVE OR NOT WHAT i SAID. iT IS UP TO YOU. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO DO. I WILL SHUT UP NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ANYMORE. I WON’T TOUCH THIS TREAD ANY MORE. IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR TIBETANS, JUST GO THERE YOUSELF AND LEARN MORE HISTORY ABOUT CHINA AND TIBET.

OOPS I FORGET THAT YOU AND ME ARE READING DIFFERENT HISTORY BOOKS. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

BYEBYE FOREVER.

SHUT UP “qs” :idea:

video
two westerners’ diary in Tibet:
cctv.com/video/wwwwxinwen/2008/04/wwwwxinwen_300_20080430_41.shtml