Hillary! Your computer had a very dangerous Trojan infection in it! Luckily, we caught this or you might have lost all of your files or could have had your identity taken. Before I leave, I will install an anti - ..... program on your computer and that will protect it from these infections.

Hillary! Your computer had a very dangerous Trojan infection in it! Luckily, we caught this or you might have lost all of your files or could have had your identity taken. Before I leave, I will install an anti - ..... program on your computer and that will protect it from these infections. (*) bacteria (*) virus (*) insect (*) spider

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/16960,hillary-your-computer-had-a-very-dangerous-trojan-infection-in-it-luckily-we-caught-this-or-you-might-have-lost-all-of-your-files-or-could-have-had-your-identity-taken-before-i-leave-i-will-install-an-anti-___-program-on-your-computer-and-that-will-protect-it-from-these-infections/