Higher Education Should Be to All

Correct my essay please

Some people think that higher education should be available only to good students, but I don’t. Higher education has a valuable purpose. Students in university will acquire experience, Knowledge, and independence. For that, I believe every student should have the opportunity to have this kind of experience.

People who consider that a college or university education should be offered only to good students hold that higher education is very expensive. They think it might seem like a waste of money to send a mediocre student to college. In contrast, they will learn something new. They will have a good experience. If those students will learn more, why not send them to college? Every student has the right to learn and upgrade his or her mind.

Higher education offers a precious knowledge that all need to keep going in this world. I think every student deserve the opportunity to try it. People change. A student who didn’t like school as teenager may start to like college as young. Who know? May be they can achieve the success in college and be better than the good students.

university learns student how to be independent and how to make a good decision. Studying in university will be very useful for them. They will be able to live alone and be able to bear their responsibilities. On the other hand, Some of students try college for a while and then decide that getting a job or going to trade school is better for them. In this case, they could at least decide what they want exactly and this is a good thing.

To conclude, every student should be given the chance to go to a college or university. They will gain the knowledge that will guide them in their future. They will learn how to make adult decisions about their lives. This is a basic part of education and an experience every student should have.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a professor’s office between a professor and a student

Correct my essay please

Some people think that higher education should be available only to good students, but I don’t. Higher education has a valuable purpose. Students in university will acquire experience, knowledge, and independence. For that, I believe every student should have the opportunity to have this kind of experience.

People who consider that a college or university education should be offered only to good students hold that higher education is very expensive. They think it might seem like a waste of money to send a mediocre student to college. In contrast, they will learn something new. They will have a good experience. If those students will learn more, why not send them to college? Every student has the right to learn and upgrade his or her mind.

Higher education offers a precious knowledge that all need to keep going in this world. I think every student deserve the opportunity to try it. People change. A student who didn’t like school as A teenager may start to like college as A young ADULT. Who knowS? Maybe they can achieve the success in college and be better than the good students.

University TEACHES student how to be independent and how to make good decisionS. Studying in university will be very useful for them. They will be able to live alone and be able to bear their responsibilities. On the other hand, some of students try college for a while and then decide that getting a job or going to trade school is better for them. In this case, they could at least decide what they want exactly and this is a good thing.

To conclude, every student should be given the chance to go to a college or university. They will gain the knowledge that will guide them in their future. They will learn how to make adult decisions about their lives. This is a basic part of education and an experience every student should have.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Manee. You are getting better every day.

Kitos. 9/10

Thank you very much Mr. kitos
your help is the reason of my improvement.