Hi, My name is Hawra, Im 21 years old and I am from Bahrain. It's nice to meet...

Hello everybody
My name is Hawra, im21 years old and I am from Bahrain. It’s nice to meet people from around the world have same goal to achieve it which is learning English. :slight_smile:

I have just finish my diploma in commercial studies and I look to work in any related place, but I have a problem which is English, my English is too week and poor and I need to improve it to have a good job cause in my country English is very important condition. Also I need your help friends in learning job skills and how I behave there. :oops:

Finally,thanks our teachers for giving us chance to learn English and have fun. A big thanks for you too members for reading my post.
And if anyone interested I can teach you Arabic. :wink:

hi,

My name is Fairy. Nice to meet you.

Hello, my name is Nathan, and I am trying to improve my English.

Hello, I am interested in the difference between these two sentences: He is looking for a present to buy his girlfriend.; He is looking for a present to buy for his girlfriend.

Thanks
Nathan

hi i am indika

nice to meet you

Hi…
Fairy, Natahn and Indika nice to meet you too.

hi my name is emmanuel from cameroon please it is nice to meet you hawra.this is my e-mail itukamassoma@yahoo.com please write to me

Hello Hawra hope to be pals … :oops:

my name is maha

we just have King Fahd Causeway between us

nice to meet you

Hi Hawra
I’ teem , write from Dammam
welcome in the nice forum

teem

Hi welcome to this site.
My name is Ilham from Afghanistan.
Please note the first technic of getting a job. Apply to all vacancies and distribute you CVs as much as possible.

Dear Maha,
How are you? Are you online now.

Welcome Indika

DEAR HAWRA,

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I AM ALSO VERY INTERESTED IN LEARNING ENGLISH
AS I KNOW YOUR COUNTRY IS VERY RICH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOUR HAVE MUCH
POSSIBILY TO LEARN ENGLISH VERY WELL RESENTLY I AM FOLLOWING A ENGLISH
COURSE I AM MARRIED PERSON THEREFORE I HAVENT MUCH TIME TO ATTEN TO THIS
I HAVE TO GO FOR A JOB SIX DAYS TO WORK FOR A WEEK.

I LIKE YOUR TYPE OF FRIENDS AND DEVELOP OUR ENGLISH SKILLS TOGHER I YOU LIKE TO WRITE TO ME PERSANALY YOU CAN DO IT WITH MY E-MAIL THIS MY ADDRESS indika@starlanka.lk

THIS IS MY OFFICE TIME I WILL WRITE TO YOU LATER I THINK YOU ARE WILLING
CONTINUE THIS.

BEST REGARDS.
INDIKA.

Hi Hawra,
I am Ink from Indonesia, nice to meet you.
How are you?
I am new member, and Iam not fuel in english. This time I want to improve my english to communicate with all of friend in ESL include You. I think you will to join me in this forum

:stuck_out_tongue: Hi!
My name is Hang. I’m Vietnamese and now, I’m studying at Foreign Trade University. Making friends is my liking.Moreover, I’m learning English, too and want to improve my E. Nice to be your friend! :smiley:
As soon as you receive my message, please reply to me;
phang91@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from U!
Hang.

Hey Hawra, nice to meet you. I would really like to learn Arabic. I was in UAE for about 15 years of my life (that’s almost my entire life as im 16 at the moment) but haven’t really learnt much of the language. :frowning: :lol:

Hello you all…
Let me be your friend tooo :stuck_out_tongue:
ia_iushki@yahoo.com
Let;s talk, write, talk and again talk and write and improve our english :smiley: let’s go :!: :arrow:

thanx all for replay
sorry i can’t taxt you becouse i don’t have computer know:(
i hope i get one soon

hi…I’m zara…I’m same old with u…so nice to meet you…so i also want to improve my English language…so can i know Bahrain at Jordan, right?

Hi zara
Nice to meet you friend…
No, Bahrain is different country than Jordan…
My country is near to kingdom of saudi arabia in gulf area…