Hi, my major is electricity engineering.

hi . now i’m a last year student. my major is electricity engineering. thanks for your invitation. i realy need a chance to improve my english skills. so please help me if i have any problem. thanks again

Hello Huan,

Welcome to our forum. Where are you from and why do you want to improve your English?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A building site at dawn[YSaerTTEW443543]

My name is Dev, I live in US. I have just joined this forum. Here to I’m joining improve my English, I hope everybody can help me when i have difficulty learning English.

Thank you very much.

P/S If someone knows one English club in Michigan. Please let me know Smile

Study more study forever :roll:

i come from vietnamese. i need to improve my english because i want to have a good job when i graduate. and i wonder that if i say some thing like that is true or fault:" i’m a kind of person. If you ask me a question and i don’t know the answer, then i will say: i really don’t know that. But i promise that i will find out the answer for your question as soon as possible". Please help me to find out for a better statement. Thanks

i come from vietnamese. I need to improve my English skills because i want to have a good job when i graduate. And i wonder that if i say some thing like that is true or fault: " i’m a kind of person, if you ask my a question but i don know the answer so i will say :i really don’t know that but i promise that i will find out the answer for your question as soon as possible." Please help me to find out a better statement and if i had made mistake in my statement please fix it for me. Thanks a million.