"Hi, Mom. What have I been up to? Well, I have recently become involved in a ..... roots activist group that is trying to save the old-growth redwoods from being cut down. I hope that through our efforts, our kids will be able to see these trees," Ken said.

"Hi, Mom. What have I been up to? Well, I have recently become involved in a ..... roots activist group that is trying to save the old-growth redwoods from being cut down. I hope that through our efforts, our kids will be able to see these trees," Ken said. (*) tree (*) tap (*) grass (*) motor

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/12200,hi-mom-what-have-i-been-up-to-well-i-have-recently-become-involved-in-a-___-roots-activist-group-that-is-trying-to-save-the-old-growth-redwoods-from-being-cut-down-i-hope-that-through-our-efforts-our-kids-will-be-able-to-see-these-trees-ken-said/
2 Likes

“Hi, Mom. What have I been up to? Well, I have recently become involved in a tree roots activist group that is trying to save the old-growth redwoods from being cut down. I hope that through our efforts, our kids will be able to see these trees,” Ken said.

1 Like

Please, why the correct answer is “grass root” not “tree root”?
Thanks

1 Like

The correct answer is ‘grass roots’ not ‘grass root’ and you can find it out yourself by clicking the ‘check’ button.

2 Likes