Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from Slovakia

Hi everyone!My name is Lukas, I’m 18 years old and I’m from Slovakia. I’m not sure, if someone knows where is Slovakia. :lol:But that doesn’t matter. I’m learning english for 4 years now and as you can see I’m not good in it. So that’s why I’m here…because I need to practice and I want to meet new people.

Hi Lukas

Nice to see here with us , and I hope that you will find here what you are looking for … :smiley:

By the way , I don’t think your English is so bad , and It sounds good .

Anyway ,could you give us some information about your country , and what’s it like ? 8)

Regards

Herc

Hi Lukas, it’s good to see you have joined our community. Yes, I do know where Slovakia is but where is exactly is Batizovce?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The shoe shop[YSaerTTEW443543]

Nice to meet you to Hercules!
Thank for copliment.I really appreciate it.My country is in the middle of Europe.It’s small, very small…about 5 milions people.We have beutiful forests,lakes,animals…And pride of our country are High Tatras…they are beutiful.And in Slovakia are the gorgeous womans in Europe.It’s not only my opinion, many famous people like Jay-Z or some of the American actors have the same point of view.
Thats are best thinks you can see in our country.

Hi Torsten, I’m really happy to be here. I’m suprised that you know where is Slovakia. I mean, that many people from others
countries don’t even know that Slovakia exist.
Batizovce is a small village near High Tatras. It’s in the north-east part of our country.

Have a nice day!

Hi Lukas,

Your place is not that far from where I am located. I have been to Bratislava a couple of times, it’s a beautiful city. Also, I have often been to the Czech Republic.

So, what do you do? Are you a universty student or do you work in a company?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Inside the car[YSaerTTEW443543]

And where exactly are you located? I’m studying at the high school and I’m graduating this year. I’m so scared! Last summer I was in Chzech Republic too. I was in Ostrava, it’s a beautiful city. Where are you working?

Hi Lukas, I’m sure you will do fine on your exams next year. What are your favourite subjects? By the way, Herc is right, your English is quite good and what’s more important, you are going to learn from others here on the forum.

As for me, I live in Leipzig, have you heard of such a place?

Ahoj,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Drilling[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten, sorry but I couldn’t write you sooner.My favorite subjects?I don’t know…And thanks…your english is quite good too :))).I know where is Leipzig, it’s in Germany.
Have a nice day

Hi Lukas, so what is the latest in Batizovce? How do you spend your spare time? I’ve tried to look up some information about Batizovce on the Internet and saw a couple of pictures but there doesn’t seem to be a forum of Batizovce fans. Maybe you can tell us more about your place and its people?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Studio interview[YSaerTTEW443543]