Hi, im B3l1 from Serbia

Hi all,

I came from Serbia,i found this forum on google and this is amazing way to learn english…
my english is a bit bad,i know words,understand what others talk in english,can speak in english too(average) but only one problem is grammar :frowning: i hope i will improve my gramma here…

P.S Can someone give me same story in Present,Perfect and Future?

B3/1, I’m sure you will find help here, but only if you first try to help yourself.

Might I suggest that you initially forget about the complexities of English grammar and correct your introduction here, which is full of errors.

Please read the Forum post which was penned earlier today, and see just where you are going wrong.

Stop being so damned lazy! is the title of the post.

Thanks.

Im not lazy at all,i dont know why u think i am?I know i have many errors in my written english,so i come here to fix that… -.- and by the way,can u correct my intoduction,how need to bee?

B3/1. Had you checked the post that I referred you to, then you would have realised that I was not pointing that remark to you directly. Anyway, here is the post.

DON’T BE SO DAMNED LAZY.!!!

Every sentence starts with a CAPITAL LETTER, no matter how short the sentence may be.
Every sentence finishes with a full stop, question mark, or exclamation mark.
You refer to yourself as " I ", not " ( i ) ".
A CAPITAL letter is used for the name of every person, country,language ( Indian, French, German. ) or day of the week, month, a holiday date ( Easter, Xmas ),a brand ( Oxo, Sprite, Coke. ) or a monument, as in Tower Bridge, Big Ben.

Kitosdad.

Im not lazy at all,i dont know why u think i am?I know i have many errors in my written english,so i come here to fix that… -.-

I’m not lazy at all. I don’t know why you think I am.

I know I have many errors in my written English, so I come here to fix that.

Now i really dont understand you,can u please just translate my text up,in how need to be,just to know how need to be.