Hi, I am Mina from Iraq.

Hi Mr. Torsten
in the beginning i want to thank you for your messages to me,i’m interesting in the english language i like to know everything about it, i’m from iraq and i’m very clever in english but in iraq i didn’t use to contact english people and i have never been to europe so this is my problem:

my problem in english is that i can’t speak in english the poffesional way but i can read and i can write . when you here me reading you will think that i know english 100% also when i read i understand, in the spelling and pronounciation i’m very well but i miss the english communication with the people, you can say that i forget all the words when somebody is talking to me, even if i listened to the radio or TV i don’t understand
if this problem has solved i can move to the next stage

by the way i’m in bahrain now not in iraq.

best regards,

thank you

I WOULD RATHER YOU SPOKE ENGLISH EVERYWHERE WITHOUT TAKING CARE OF FAULTS . ACTING LIKE THAT YOU ARE SURE TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING.

BYE

Hi helmaxado,

Please don’t SHOUT :wink:

Hi Ralf,

I assume Helmaxodo doesn’t shout. :wink: I think it’s rather his style, though, according to netiquette, writing in uppercase is a sign of shout :lol:

Hi torsten,
this is madhav i am from Nepal.thank you very much for English lesson. i am trying to do better day bay day speaking and writing it
thank you.