Hi, guys!

Hi,guys.
I’m new member in this forum.I’m Bulgarian.I have studied English since four months because I work in the army and The English is very important for me.After a month I’ll have an exsam,that’s why I want to improve my skills in English.
I just want to tell ''Thank you" to Torsten Daerr about “email English class”
I think that this “email class” will be useful for me and I’m going to be promoted from the ranks.I hope that I’ll find new friends here.

Welcome to the forums. One of the first things you’ll need to get sorted before any form of written exam is the spacing in your typing.

You should insert a space after a full stop, comma or similar punctuation mark to make your writing more legible. Look at this:
I’m a new member in this forum. I’m Bulgarian. I have studied English for four months

Thanks Beesneees!
Your advice is good and I’ll try to write at this way.

Hi Evgeni,

It’s great to hear you like our email English course and I’m sure you will be promoted soon. if you like, you can tell us more about your job. What exactly do you do?

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: TV weather report and forecast in early fall[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I started my military career in 2001. I’m a driver and my rank is “private” . Now I’m thinking it’s time to be promoted to sergant. I have been three times on mission abroad. Two times in Bosna / 2003 and 2006 / and once in Afganistan im 2009. My job is veri interesting and I like it. I’m proud that my colleagues and I grant the suppressed their liberty.

hi
thanks ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much of youuuuuu