Hi guys! Please help me to review my integrated writing. Thank you very much

The lecturer talks about some cons of the team performances of the company. He says that the theory stated in the passage was completely different and somewhat inaccurate when compared to what happened for real.
First, some members free ride during the team work. That is, some members who did not do their part might be rewarded as well as others. This also indicates that real contributors can not be promoted because of rewarding as a whole. This directly
contradicts what the passage indicates.
Second, working as a team is not quick. The passage says that team work is a fast way to reach creative solutions because of distributed responsibility of members. However, the speaker talks about how team work takes longer time than individuals. The group process requires many meetings so as to discuss ideas and reach solutions. On the other hand, individuals are much more efficient and creative. This was another part where experience contradicted theory.
Third, wrong decision of few leading members might lead the team into completely negative result. If the decision of these members are correct, all members will be rewarded. But in cases where they are wrong, the project will be failed. In other words, all members will be blamed.

2 Likes

Hi @Duukuu, welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your essay. I think with a little bit of additional practice you will be able to achieve quite a decent score on the TOEFL provided that’s your goal. Best regards, Torsten

2 Likes