Hey, F1's fans come on!

i am a F1"super fans.do you like it,come on!i like kimi ,juan,buttom,shumi and so on.i want to make friend with you,i am waiting for you.

I like Schumi best and i compleatly sure next year Schumi could be champion again !

I like Shumi very much.I think he is the greatest driver in the world.He will win in the next year!!!

hey i know you like michal very much but i think Kimi has much talent than schumi.and i think next year kimi will be the winner!!!

Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner

Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winnerYour are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner.Your are all wrong .Motoya will be the winner

F1 NO F4 is better! :!: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :evil: :evil: :x :x :shock: :shock: :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :wink: