Help with grammar: How it's punctuated?

need help. can someone tell me if these phrases are correct. and the last one can someone explain to me how it’s punctuated and more importantly why it’s that way.

1.“I’m telling you ( comma?) we’re going to get caught.” (I think no comma, right? but if i’m wrong could you explain to me why.)

2.“Get over here, hurry! We have to stop them.”(Is this one punctuated correctly? ) or would it be.

2.A. “Get over here. Hurry! We have to stop them.”

ok the last one is a action line. and if it’s punctuated wrong please explain to me the correct way and why . thanks.

3.It sails over her head and hits Charles hard in the chest (,) without her noticing. ( I 'm very unsure if there goes a comma there or not, but i feel one goes there for some reason or another. please help my punctuate that phrase.) thanks.

The punctuation in your sentences can be quite arbitrary-- I doubt all grammarians (or punctuators) would be able to agree. I would say:

1.“I’m telling you i [/i]we’re going to get caught.” – therefore, no comma; however, I can see using a comma if the writer wishes to indicate a pause after ‘you’.

2.“Get over here, hurry! We have to stop them.” – OK
2.A. “Get over here. Hurry! We have to stop them.” – OK
2.B. “Get over here! Hurry! We have to stop them!” – OK
2.C. “Get over here; hurry-- we have to stop them!” – OK
2.D.“Get over here-- hurry, we have to stop them!” – OK

The permutations are endless.

3.It sails over her head and hits Charles hard in the chest (,) without her noticing. – Again, the comma is possible, though I wouldn’t use it. I feel that the noticing is tied closely to the action; the writer, however, may feel that it is more clearly a comment about the whole rest of the sentence when set off by a comma-- at the front of the sentence, there would be no question of its being required:

Without her noticing, it sails over her head and hits Charles hard in the chest.