Help me checking please

WHY GO A MUSEUM???
To go to museums is not a longer fresh activity to people nowdays since the beginning of the century more and more people prefer to go to museums in order to know about a particular history, to meet new cultures and to have more general knowledge, therefore it is a kind of interesting to find out why each of this activities are interested by people.
First of all, to go the museums is important because you learn about a particular history. Many people like reading books to know the past, the customs, the history of some countries, but other prefer to visit a museum, because they have a direct contact with the object made by a particular culture for example handicrafts, costumes, etc. For this reason people have preferred to visit a museums.
But, as far as I know, people around the world are interested to travel to other countries, so the first step to choice an interesting country is to meet their culture, their costums; inasmuch as the best way to get used with the country is to visit a museum. Too many years ago when I decided to travel to united states as exchange student I had to visit some museums where they show me some north American handicrafts, they thought me how was and is the American culture, I prefer to visit a museum because some of my subjects in the school was American history
All in all, if all the factors are contemplated we can easily research the conclusion that museums are a good place where you can find many interesting, you will be able to know about a particular history, to meet new cultures and to have more general knowledge, that is why if you want to know something about a country visiting a museum is better than read a book.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many types of IMA passes are available?

Alex, you really have to change your user name - if you leave it like this you will soon be getting an incredible amount of spam.

The software didnt allow me to change my username

Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Going to the University is not a longer fresh word to people nowdays, since the beginning of the century more and more people prefer to go the University instead to go to the ARMY or to do other activity, that is why it is importan to chosse a roommate with good qualities such as studious, loyal and friendship. Therefore it is a kind of interesting to find out the reasons behind.
First of all, a roommate who is studious will help you to get better grades. If you share your room with someone who likes to study, to read, to speak, it would contagious you his good habits. For example I remember when I was 13 years old, in my freshman year I had a friend who tought me how to do equations. I could not do by myself in that time, but now I can do just because of my friend.
But, as far as I know if you are loyal or you get a friend with this characteristic you will be relaxed. Sometimes when you are in college or school you need to do a field research and you have to go outside the campus, so If you do not have a loyal roommate, who take care of your things, or be attentive about your staffs would be awful for you.
There is no doubt, that friendship is one of the most important qualities for a roommate, inasmuch as it allaws you to be in a good enviroment. If you get along with your roommate, you will be available to do good in the school , in sports, and even in the parties. A good example of this was my sister who told me, that she got a friendship in her school, who introduced my sister all her friends.
All in all, if all the fact are contemplated we can easily research the conclusion that some of the characterisitcs that a good roommate would have are; He/she always has to be with you in good and bad times, he/she should help you with your academic and extra academic activities, and he/she has to be like a brother or sister for you.

Hi, your writing is not too bad, but your essay as a whole seems very unorganized. A main problem is your thesis statement is too long and confusing. Then your second topic sentence is not very clear either. It was hard for me to determine the main points you were trying to prove and how your examples were supposed to support that point. Overall, I would rate this a 3 out of 5.

Thanks Luschen for your help

Hi Alex,

I agree with poster above that it is not too bad, you just needs to clean it up a bit.

Hi Kev

Thanks for your help, but could you give me some tips to be more organized or to clean it up my essays please.