Help me check my essay ASAP!

Good morning!
I hope this essay will be checked as soon as possible. I’m about to take an important exam tomorrow.
Thank you for your help!

Computers are now very important in our daily life. To begin with, computers is the unlimited storage of information. With microchips and electronic devices, computers have the ability to store and proceed information much faster and more precisely than the human brain. Hence, computers are now replacing human workers in factories especially nuclear ones in most industrialized countries. Moreover, computers have great contributions to our daily life. Students look up for information as well as do their papers with the help of computers. In large companies, meetings are held online between associates. Generally speaking, computers have become not only popular but also crucial to many officers. Another fact is that communication is made very easy with a computer and the Internet. Besides, we don’t just use computers for work, we also entertain. More and more people listen to music, watch TV or play games on computers. In short, computers can now be considered as an irreplaceable part of our daily life.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why are red crosses erected on Tanna Island?