Hello! My name's Nawal and I'm from Yemen. It's a very nice country in middle...

hello every body . my name’s Nawal and I’m from Yemen.It’s a very nice country in middle east . I’m sure you have heard about it.any way I’m very excited to join your fabulous site and thank you very much for the lessons .They are very helpfull.let me tell you more about myself. I’m an English teacher .I teach small kids, that’s why I’m so Interested in improving my english language.I feel teaching kids is very interesting but really it doesn’t help me to improve my language ,don’t you think so .Bye for now and see you soon :oops:

Hello everybody (one word). My name’s Nawal and I’m from Yemen. It’s a very nice country in the Middle East . I’m sure you have heard of it. Anyway (one word) I’m very excited at joining your fabulous site and thank you very much for the lessons .They are very helpful. ( All thanks to Torsten and Alan.)

Let me tell you more about myself. I’m an English teacher . I teach small children, that’s why I’m so interested in improving my English language. I feel teaching children is very interesting, but it doesn’t really help me to improve my language ,don’t you agree?

Bye for now and see you soon. Nawal.

Good morning Nawal. Your English is excellent. I’m sure that if you keep on studying Torsten’s e-mails, and reading Alan’s stories, that your comprehension will rapidly improve.

Kitos.

Good afternoon Mr Kitosdad. I’m very glad at seeing your e-mail. All Thanks to you and to Mr Torston.

.saying that my English is excellent makes me more excited at learning the language.
I’ve been teaching English for almost 6 years,and there’s no improving in my vocabulary.And how much I try to aquire new vocabulary I forget them easily.I need your advice,please.

Good afternoon Mr Kitosdad. I’m very happy to receive your message. All Thanks to you and to Mr Torston.

Telling me that my English is excellent makes me more excited at learning the language.
I’ve been teaching English for almost 6 years,and there’s very little improvement in my vocabulary.

No matter how much I try to acquire new vocabulary I forget it easily.

I need your advice,please.

Good morning Nawalnasser, I too was happy to see that you had responded to my posting.
You do appear to be extremely keen to further improve your knowledge of the English language.
Unfortunately it is not possible to offer singular tuition to an individual as all posts should be made public for the betterment of all members. However, I will send you a private message explaining ways in which I think may be of help to you.

I do this only because I am impressed by your very obvious and serious interest in bettering yourself.

Kitosdad.

hello miss Nawal, welcome to this forum, I m Omar from syria, and i have BA in English literature, and now i am planning to do CELTA. I advise you to do this course. it is very difficult one, but it is meant mainly for teachers. i wish you good luck.

Hello Miss Nawal, welcome to this forum, I’m Omar from Syria, and I have a B A in English literature, and now I am planning to do CELTA. I advise you to do this course. it is very difficult one, but it is meant mainly for teachers. I wish you good luck.

Omar, a little homework is required by yourself also.

Hi Omar, and thanks for your nice massege.I have a B E in English education ,and I’m having a placement test on Wed,June 3rd to study TOEFL. so please wish me luck. I’m excited for this course because native speakers will be teaching.and it’s a new course in my city,and excuse me, What is CELTA?

best wishes
Nawal

Hi Omar, and thanks for your nice massege.I have a B E in English education ,and I’m having a placement test on Wed,June 3rd to study TOEFL. so please wish me luck. I’m excited for this course because native speakers will be teaching.and it’s a new course in my city,and excuse me, What is CELTA?

best wishes
Nawal

Hello!Mr Kitodads I really appreciate that ,and I’m looking forward to recieving your messsage.
Bye

Nawal, I have sent you the message yesterday. It will be in your " In box."

Look at the top of the page, to the right of your Progress Report.

Just click on the " You have 1 new message " and read it.

Please reply.

Kitos.[/u]

may God give you success in your test. To know what is CELTA visit this link. doing TOFEL is nice, but is just to test your language skills. in CELTA you are going to learn how to teach English to others and how to become a professional teacher. i m going to do it in Egypt this October inshallah. once you take this course and pass it, you are going to be a certified teacher who can teach english anywhere in the world. there are even higher courses like DELTA, ESL, EFL, etc. but is good to start with CELTA. it will open the doors for further study for those who are interested in going on with their career as teachers and to become more professional. so think about it. take care.

Sorry Nawal, i forgot to put the link. here is the link again, cambridgeesol.org/exams/teac … celta.html

:slight_smile: hi Nawal nice to meet you i am new member here and you are the first one to meet here.
so kindly can you help me to know more about this site
thank you

Hi to you too Elite .And nice to meet you too.
This site is very nice and helpful for those who want to improve their English. You can meet an expert teachers ,so I recommend you to
contact with them.
And let me know more about you if you don’t mind.
Best regards.
Nawal.

Good morning Omar and thank you for sending the link for me it seems to be very helpful.And May Alla help you .
I wish you success.
Take care.
Nawal.

hi nawal, this is another link to know more about CELTA. Take care

Hello everybody. I am Mohammed, and I’m from Yemen. I hope that I benefit from you to develop my English.
Once again, hellow…

Hello Mohammed from Yemen .And nice to have you in this forum.
Keep in touch.