Hello! My name is Natalie, I would like to meet some new people and improve...

HI, happy new year
I’m from Iran and like to make new friend and know other culture more and more…
I know writing in english can help beginner imrpove fast…so I suggest writing eachother about culture, country, ourself and much more
as we learn mor we can improve our english.
here it is my Id on yahoo "ta_redstar@yahoo.com" and if you have id so it be great to talk online
Oh i forget …Im 24 year old and I’m from Iran
have nice days and have nights full of Dreams

Thanks a lot Naur25 for your advice, yes we need to improve vocabulary. It really makes the language colorful.
Noren

Happy New Year, dear English learners!Nour25 , it was my pleasant to have such an interesting conversation with Noren.Where is KSA?
Now to you Noren. :stuck_out_tongue: My name is Margarita , but i prefer just calling me Magi. I’m a female.You can see my photo - this am I, really ,believe me. :lol: I wanted to put up my photo at the beginning, but I didn’t know how.Anyway, here in Bulgaria abv is more common , so i my e-mail is magi1994@abv.bg .You can write me :slight_smile: I’ll answer you , be sure.I wish you one great year, full of happiness and success. :smiley: And I wish to myself that I could go to the USA soon.The sooner, the better.:slight_smile:

Hello!!! Happy New Year!
My name is Aziza! I’m from Kazakhstan! do U know this country? I’m 20 years old! and i want to make new friends and improve my english’!!!

Hi Magi,
It’s me Noren and thanks a lot for your response. KSA means Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The capital and the largest city is Riyadh. Nour should agree with this since she seems to be from there.
Where
Saudi Arabia is bounded on the north by Jordan, Iraq, and Kuwait; on the east by the Persian Gulf and Qatar; on the southeast by the United Arab Emirates and Oman; on the south by Yemen; and on the west by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba. Magi, I took this reference from an Encyclopedia… just to quench your curiosity. And I also learned something out of this.

Your buddy
NOREN

PS: And now a 16-hour Load shedding (Power outage) everyday in my country has made me half paralyzed. When will this end? Please pray for me about this. Thanks.

Hi Natalie, let me introduce my self I am Jaya from West Java Indonesia.
I like English just because I am in charge of teaching English in my school, I am a teacher
in a secondary school in my hometown Indramayu.
Though I know my English is not very well, but I have spirit to improve.
If you don’t mind, would you like to help me to make my dream comes true?
That is being a well English Teacher. Sorry, Is my English correct?

Hello Mahmoud, I am Jaya from Indonesia. It,s very nice to meet you in this forum. Would you like to tell me more about the real and recent situation at Palestine ?
We hope your country and mine do more and better for our brothers in Palestine.

Hello everybody! Especially from the country where English used as their native.
I am Jaya from Indramayu West Java Indonesia invites all of you to visit and enjoy your vacation in my region.

Hello Noren. Nice to hear from you.Thanks for the information again.Maybe you’re right- I must search things I’m wondering about , not just to ask and wait for the answer. Nowadays, there is so much information on the Internet and wikipedia is an amazing information source.16-hour Load shedding?!That sounds awful!People can’t do almost anything!Don’t worry.If you are going to feel better, I’m gonna say you that here, in Bulgaria, there is a gas-problem.There’s no gas , so no central heating :frowning: - it’s very cold in our homes.The average temperature indoors is 12C ~ 14C degrees.Outdoors, it’s -10C degree and there is thick fog.
Your buddy,
Magi :slight_smile:

hi Nataile
do u want to learn bengali?

I am subhadip from India in Asia .I like everybody to my freind .I am an english literature student .My first language is bengali .and enjoy teaching bengali and english language and studying others attitude. so hurry up to meet me .i need some good freind who would b very frank and open to everything. note my email id
subhadippal@rocketmail.com
drop few word and waitting for reply. i gurantee u that i get back to u as soon as i receive ur letter.

i already is under another name but as i forget my pass word so i cannot access to forum so I had to make another id so I can contact with u. my other email id that i used in the past is
sbhdp.pal@gmail.com
so I am very sorry for my past mistake that i cannot meet my freinds and superiors/pardon me.

Hi Magi, I am writing this in a great rush because there could be power outage at any time here. Now, the load shedding has been lessened by a couple of hours i.e. 16 hours minus 2 hours. A little good news, isn’t it? I am very much glad to know that I have your friendship. I assure you that your dream will definitely come true. I will write you more later, bye for now. Have a great time ahead and always. I pray for you, and please pray for me and my country too. Thanks.

In his Glorious name
Noren
NEPAL

Hi,

I am also like to meet new people to improve my communication. So i would like to chat with you by using my skype ID. If you like please ping me.

My Skype ID Is sivapadir

Thanks & Regards
Pandiyan.R

Hi pandiyan,
I am not familiar with sKype. Please write something about it. How do I get connected? Thanks.

Noren Lee
(AB, Am. Eng.)

Hi,

Skype is the one of the tool to chat with others.If you want to get user ID, first you have to download the software and install in your PC . after that it will ask you to create new ID for you. then u can create and we can chat together if you add me in your contact list.

Please let me know your new ID once you are created.

Thanks & Regards
Pandiyan.R

Hi
may name is Taher frome Iran a new member in this sit I want learn and speak English if you like please ad me ,this is my email farda50_39@yahoo.com,and help me with chat or any way you know .
regards

Yes Taher,

I am aslo would like to chat with you. Please create a skype ID for you and let me know.after that we can chat together.

Regards
Pandiyan.R

OK, I will let you know when I create it. Thanks.

Noren Lee
NEPAL

Hi Natalie, I am Sergey, I am from Armenia, I were in Houston in 2001, Nice place. I can`t understand one thing. You live in US and need to learn English? Why?