Hello, I'm Venny. Nice to meet you all.

I’m Venny, from Hong Kong. I want to improve my reading and writing skills, but it seems quite difficult. Besides, my spoken english is awful, I want to find someone who can talk to in english often. :?

Hi Venny,

I’m Carlos…I’m from Colombia…for me would be interesting to writte and practice my English with you…Please answer me my email and tell me what you in moment do.

Hi Carlos, it’s great there is someone can practice english with me.
I finished my studies for a year and looking for a job.

Hello Venny,

I was trying for a long time to reach the ESL Forum and think that I finally found the way…is nice to receive your answer…I studied Bussines Administration and now I’m looking for a Master by Onlines Services.

At this moment I try to remenber my English and learn with an American Home-Page too,because it will necesary for my studies.

Till then…Carlos.

Hello Carlos, what subject will you take? Is it business administration or other subjects?

Hey venny…I am a student of comp sc. engg in india and will be taking the GRE this year.I need to work on American English.It was just a matter of serendipity i found you here…My email Id is gsmohaar@yahoo.co.in

Hello Stoical,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this GRE vocabulary test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten

PS: You should also read email addresses on the forum.
Let me know what you think.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Girls around a laptop[YSaerTTEW443543]