Hello, I am French and I really want to improve my English!

Hello everybody,

I am french and I really want to improve my english because i take TOEIC in 2 month and in septembre I an going on international business school Hotel and tourism management.

also, I want work in USA so I really want to improve my english and learn many vocabulary and grammar notions.

And what do you want to know specifically?

it seems nice that you have many work to do. I suggest that you’d better learn more and more vocabularies every day and speak English with yourself. I think It’s better to find an English friend so that you speak with him/her in English.
Bye

Sunrise, your greatest failing, at the moment, is your inability to recognise the correct usage of PROPER NOUNS. Get this right first, then move on to more complex structures my friend.

Kitos.

I recommend you some English courses, I definitely believe that this is the most efficient way to learn a foreign language. You can find something interesting here www.uiclondon.com

i am Turk and i want to improve my English, as well. Maybe we can help each others

“What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other”
We will help each other

Hi all,
I m a house wife from India, and want to Improve my English. Can any one help me ? especially from native speakers?

i advice you to take admission in ITELTS preparation program to improve your english.

Hi Sfhdweb, if those prep programs are as good as your English you should steer clear of them.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many years have you been with the firm?[YSaerTTEW443543]