Hello guys, I'm a new member, it is really my delight and honor to be here...

Big thanks to Torsten, Alan, Mister Micawber, hello guys and gals, allow me to introduce myslef, U can callme Rudy or James, whcihever u feel like to, i 'n from Jakarta, Indoneisa and now reside in bali. if you want to know more about Bali or ndonesia, pls kindly feel free to visit my blog balitourismdevelopment.blogspot.com. You r also welcome to ask me anything about Bali in general, of course he he he, cheers, let’s live our lives with passion and compassion. Always remember that success is our right. To conclude my introduction, let me quote u from Obama’s speech : Don’t be afraid to ask questions., Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. I do that every day. Asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness, but it is a sign of strength because it shows you have the courage to admit when you don’t know something, and that then allows you to learn something new. By Barack Obama

Hello, dear friend! I am from CHINA. I had a chance to treat a delegation from your country last month. They are members of DPD, a house of parliament.

Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum Wa Ja’alanallahu Minal ‘Aidin Wal Faizin” happy Idul Fitry 1430 and to our Jewish friends, who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah, have a happy and healthy New Year. Shanah Tovah.

Cordially yours,
Rudyanto

youtube.com/user/Jamesrudybali
jamesrdy.blog.friendster.com/
asiabersama.com/jamesbond2009
profile.to/jamesrudy
balitourismdevelopment.blogspot.com/
profiles.friendster.com/asiabersamajamesbond2009
weeklyaddressofobama.blogspot.com