Hello Everybody !

Hi Everybody,

I’m Nicolas from Singapore .I am new in this forum. I would like to improve my English writing skill and I would like to make new friends in here.

Pls help me to improve my English writing skill

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas u are most welcome to this site. You have landed in the perfect place n I am sure n certain that u will not only improve English but make a lot of new friends who will give u a helping hand 24/7. U just don’t stop asking question whenever u get confused.
Noren
977 9842025085

Hi Noren ,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I am so sure that I will definitely be happy in here and I am realize that I found the right place .

Nicolas

U r absolutely welcome.
Noren

Hi, greeting everybody, i am the new member this forum. i am from Viet Nam Ha Noi, and i want to improve my english grammar.i want to be friendship here.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello;
I am Edgar, I am from Perú. The English is my second language but I need to improve it. I hope everybody help me.
Thank.
Edgar

Hello!

Welcome to the forum. :wink: My name is Julius from the Philippines. Enjoy learning here guys and gals! :wink:

Hello everyone,
My name is Patrick and I am an English language coach from England living in Germany. This is my first day here hope everyone has had a good Christmas so far and I’m looking forward to the New Year too.

Best regards

Patrick Gallery

Hello Patrick,

My name is Jose Molina and I am from El Salvador Living in Madrid for quite bit long.
It is great having a native English speaker in this forum it is just what we need in order to improve our English so I hope we can count on you to help us to find English easier.

Many thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy Ner Year.

Jose Molina.

hi iam sarrah from sudan
iam new also
iwould like to improve my writting skill

may you read my response to issue number 3
Education has always been the basic tool to shape a career .The college enrollment decision has become increasingly complex during the last 30
years, therefore the educational institution should help the students in order to choose the right field otherwise the students will rely on wrong factors and choose wrong field that do not suit them.

I agree with the author that the educational institutional should dissuade the students from pursuing wrong fields that do not suit them. because most of the now days students rely on wrong factors in order to choose their fields. They rely on the perspective job will get, their parents desire and reputation of that field. No one follow his passion and their interest .
Success of any things you do is only possible if you are interested in what are you doing. Therefore such students who do not rely on their interest of course they will fail. Consequently accumulation of such failures will negatively affect the economy of the whole country.
The educational institution has a critical role to prevent all these consequences.during interview interviewers can evaluate the students and test their ability to succeed in the field they applied for or not. As the same time they can sense the passion of the students and their interest and advice them to choose this field instead of that they applied for. Accordingly the students will choose their field in which they are interested and will do better.
If the educational institutional help student to choose their field correctly this will result in job satisfaction and successful career which will positively affect the economy of the whole country.
In conclusion I agree with the author that the educational institutional should dissuade the students from pursuing wrong fields as most of the students rely on wrong factors such as perspective job rather than their passion and interest. Since the success is always connected to interest those student will fail.the educational institutional should direct them to follow their interest which will result in job satisfaction and successful career.

Hi Nicolas,

Welcome to the group.
The best way to practice your writing skills is of course write something to someone and in here there are lots of people to contact. I am not here very often but when I am we can communicate with each other.

Patrick

Hello Jose,

I will certainly do my best to help in anyway that I can. Let me know where your area of problems are in your English and I will see what I can do to help. I’m not here that often, but I will respond to any message or requests.

Patrick