Hello, everybody!

Hello, Everyone. I’m David Ling from Beijing, China. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys here! I’ve registered to this forum for a while, but this is my first time to post a message here. I hope to make new friends from all over the world.

Hi Everybody,
Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear to you all.
Though I have joined for this wonderful online English coaching in 20th April 2009, this is the first post from my side. Yes, you are just right now only I took this activity as so interesting as well as very important. Be open to all, I am not ashamed to say that I feel now so regretted due to this delay. Mr. Torsten and his team doing an amazing service to the humanity.
Today onwards you can feel my presence in the forum with many from across the continent.
Let me say something about myself. Now I am leading a happy life with my lovely wife Aji and beloved son Bhagath of one and half year old. You can see us in the photo which I uploaded with this post and here below is the link. I am doing my PhD in English (Particularly in Translation Studies) in MG University, Kottyam, a district of Kerala in India. I am planning to start a Communicative English Institute under the title BICS Academy. Here BICS means ‘Bhagath Integrated Career Skills’, in this Newyear. Awaiting your support for its success.
Lots of love and wishes to all.

Hello,Tz69ponnu!
Good to see you here! I am going to pursue a PHD abroad. What is your reaearch focus on?

Hello David Ling, welcome to our forum. What country do you want to do your Ph. D. program?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you prefer chicken or beef?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
Me too happy to see you in the forum.My area of interest is Translation Studies.
May I know yours, please?

well, I am not quit sure about which country to go. I think the most important thing is find a research group match my research interests.

I am majoring in Virology. Sorry for the delay in replying.

Welcome

Hi Zial,
It’s OK. Virology is a new field for me and if you want to come to India for finding the sample group I am happy to assist you to reach them.
Thomas

Thanks

Hi Thomas!
Thank you very much.

Hi David, nice to meet you^^ my name is Charlie.
I am from Macau, and I have been Beijing for one time.
I am a student and have been U.S about 3 months. How about you? are you student or worker?

farrel

[img]http://www.english-test.net/forum/user_images/29122010061445.jpg[ i want to speak english

It’s been a very busy year and I almost have no time login this forums. I am currently work for an American CRO company. It’s really nice to see your reply.