Hello everybody: My name is Fatma. I'm from Turkey. I'm an english teacher at...

Hi Fatma , how are you , I am here to improve my English ,will be good to help me lern English thanks best regard Jarulla from Baku Azerbaijan.

Francis plz chance that photo and put a smiling photo. Dont look at us as if you are going to murder us all…

thank you a billion…

hi

hi i am from lebanon
i am a medicine student
i interst to learn and learn english because maybe i will enter usmle

hi

dear Fatima,

My name is khalid Munir from Pakistan i,m working in pharmaceutical organization and want to improve english speaking.

Regards,

KM

Hi Torsten and everyone,

Many thanks for the lessons and for your continuous cooperation.
Could you please explain the following question?

I read this conversation in a book for TOEFL test:

• (woman) That lecture was absolutely fascinating!

• (Man) I couldn’t agree with you more!

• (Question) What does the man mean?

The answer choices:
(a) He prefers not to argue about it.
(b) He disagrees with the woman.
© He shares the woman’s opinion.
(d) He wasn’t able to hear the lecture.

The right answer is choice ©.
My question is how choice © is correct and not choice (b)? Because the sentence “I couldn’t agree with you more!” is negative as I understood.

Please help me solving this confusion with many thanks.

M.

Hi . i m Majid from iran . i am really looking for english improvment because i will decide to particpate IELTS exam . otherwise, my yahoo id is : mteh4892@yahoo.com
hope see you there.
cheer . majid

Congrats…Khalid…! you have come to the right place…here you can use all these tests available to first improve your vocabulary as well as grammar. Eventhough we have finished our college courses, we are not able to compose sentences with the correct usage of grammar in English, for example using the prepositions…What I have wirtten is from my own experience…and the Rome was not built within a night…

Hi Majid…don’t you think you have to use the [color=blue]capital I for representing yourself in any sentence…or don’t you have time to press that [color=blue]shift key…? If you type your posts in a word processing program like Ms-Word, the common grammar errors can be avoided before posting…right…?

Capitalization and punctuation are also equally important in English grammar as any other grammar rule…

Let us learn and correct from our common mistakes…

Hi fatma I’m Gurdeep Singh. I’m from india. It’s capita is Delhi. My mother tongug punjabi. I’m contrecter. I like talking to people on the internet.

its a shame to talk about poeople in this way
if u r not here to be nice and helpful so it’s no use to be here genius

im mimoza from algeria i have an english dergree and im here to talk with poeple to improve my english. i would like to speak english fluently. would help me please.take care and see you .

Hi Mimoza,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your message. Please make sure you understand the difference between a chatroom and a forum where people want to improve their English and read this: How can I improve my writing skills?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: On the lake[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi. Fatma,
I saw your profile.I want to improve my speaking and communication in English.
I have no experience with them.
I will be glad if you help me.
Best wishes
Janci

i want to learn and improve my english alot
and i dont have an inviorment to speak english that’s ye i am making friends for improve my english with the latest system . i dont want to money system at all i want to join an english speaking enviorment
so can we have some time for discussion?

Dear Fatma,

I hope you are having good times in the forum as a newcomer and getting on well with all these members. You seem to have had so many friends already but maybe you would like to have one from Turkey.

Best regards,
Emir

Dear Sirs,

Good Morning! My name is Rena. I live in Azerbaijan. I need a professional local or foreign teacher to improve my English level.
My grammar is good. But I want to learn Business English and speaking as well. Could you advice me any professional teacher?
I am waiting for your help.

Thanks in advance!

Rena.

Hello Fatima my name is Kedir Kemal I’m from Ethiopia I look something from you.
Best regards
Kedir