Hello everybody! I'm Clara and I'm from Udine, Italy...

Hallo Askiah,

Where are you from and who are you?

Hi everyone!!!
I am Zenja and i’m from Estonia…hope,you know where this small country is=)
3 months ago i met one scottish guy and our relations are developing extremely fast…i guess,no need to describe how hard to express all your thoughts and emotions in a different language…so,i am here for the same reason you all are…for improving my english skills,enlarging my vocabulary,correcting my grammar mistakes and helping others.I would like to speak more pure english…not using slang=)
I’ve already found a lot of useful information here…and would like to thank everyone for making this forum!!!
Zenja.

Hi Zenja,

I do know where Estonia is. I used to have a friend of mine from Estonia but all of a sudden he disappeared. I also spent some time with soldiers from Estonia. They were nice. I think that your English is very good. If I remember correctly a guy from Estonia told me that there is still compulsory to learn Russian at school. Is it the truth?

I would be grateful if you or anybody is willing to use skype to brush up speaking skills. It would be helpful.
xxenak

Hi clara,

I am Najwa from Syria, I would like to improve my Eng,

It is my pleasure to accept me as a friend, and help me to start developing my writting and reading.

Nice to me meet you,

Najwa