Hello everybody! How to prepare for CAE exam?

Hello,
I am Anna from Poland and in few months I am taking the CAE Exam. Maybe somebody could give me a piece of advice how to do it successfully. I would be very grateful to all for recommending me useful websites.

If somebody would be interested in talking with me by Skype, please send me email massage. I feel my speaking skills can be a weak point on exam so maybe talking with some of you can make a big improvement.

Thank you for all your good tips in advance.

Hi,Annaa :smiley:

nice to see you , I’m not good in language but I try improve my skills
here I guess you’ll find perfect persons can help you in english

again welcome to you here :wink:

I wish the peace round you

Mba

Hi Anna,

Welcome to our forum – I’m sure you will find a lot of interesting friends like Mba and many others. As for preparing for the CAE, it seems like your writing skills are pretty good and you can continue practicing your English by creating your training program. Make sure you surround yourself with English 24/7. First, come up with a list of subjects you are interested in. I suppose you are taking the CAE not because you want to become a professor of the English language but you either want to study at university or advance in your career. So, what is your profession, what industry are you working in? Concentrate on information you want to learn and use English as a medium rather than seeing it as the purpose of your activities. As for your speaking skills, you can improve them by listening to dialogs and watching movies in English. You can also read texts and dialogs aloud and record your own voice.

Let me know what you think.
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Young woman leaves voice mail asking her friend to call back[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hey!
in a few days I will have the listening part of cae exam, so I was wondering if you could give me some advice of what I should, and what I shouldn’t do.
Oh, and another thing , would it be ok if I speak about architecture regarding my interests , I am really nervous and not confident at all, but I still hope that it’s going to be alright.:slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for your help!:slight_smile: