Hello, Check this TOEFL Essay please! Thanks! :)

With the help of technology students can learn more information and learn it quicker.
Progress of technology affected our life in many different ways. Exchange of information has become a lot faster. People from different countries and continents that are far away from each other can communicate easily with the help of technology. Technology also influenced students’ life and educational activity. A wide range of information is available on the Internet today, and just in few clicks anyone can have access to any knowledge he or she wants to learn. Below I would like to illustrate the impact of technology to students’ life.
First of all, I would like to call attention to the large assortment of data available on the Worldwide Web. Students can explore into the very deep of any topic they are interested in. For example, if one is interested in architecture he can surf the web for articles, books, video tutorials and works of great architects. And the most beneficial part of internet usage is that you don’t have to go anywhere to learn all that information. You can study while being at home or school. So, today technology gives us an access to kilobytes and megabytes of information in just few clicks.
Moreover, development of technology allows students’ to communicate with their teachers and mates at any time they want. Hence, if one needs help from someone, he or she does not have to wait to meet these people. One can immediately call or text a message to his teacher or mate. Comparing times when technology was not evolved and today we can observe that, today students have more opportunities to study. For example, when there was no web mail service available you had to wait days or even weeks to have your message delivered. Today however, the message you sent gets delivered few moments later after you click “send” in your web mail service.
In conclusion, I can strongly state that technology made students’ educational life easier. Of course, one has to spend a little time to get used to technology and learn to use it efficiently.
Tair – 353 words

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the professor ask to see the student?

Hi, I thought your essay was very good. You have a good overall structure, although I think your thesis sentence could have been better. You have some good examples that are relevant to the prompt. Your vocabulary is OK, but has some room for improvement. You have a few verb tense errors and some word choices that could be improved, along with a few minor grammatical mistakes. Overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5.