Hello all! My name is Happy TS, I am from Pandeglang, Banten, Indonesia...

First of all, allow meto introduce my self, my name is Happy TS, I am from Pandeglang, Banten, Indonesia, (should you don’t know where this place is located, please open Google Earth to know it :slight_smile: ). At this time, I am working as government employee. I have a dream that someday I can continuing my post graduate in Europe, especially in law subject (I hope next year), as we know that almost European countries using English as their mother language. So that why I wish through this forum I can improve my English skill, and If you don’t mind guys, I really need you to help me so I can get English better. Thank you before.

Hello Happy TS,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the student services center[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello i m hasan khan from rajasthan,india,
i love english so much
tooooooooooooo… :smiley: :smiley::smiley: :smiley:
HASAN KHAN
INDIA

Hello Hasan Khan,

Welcome to english-test.net! Please tell us why love the English so much and how this love has influenced your command of the language.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: How many types of IMA passes are available?[YSaerTTEW443543]