Healthy LifeStyle

Do You Agree Or Diagree With The following :
Some People Say that the healthly lifestyle is so important to live agreat life but others say it’s not important to eat a healthy food to live a good life.

There’s no doubt that the health is so important to people’s life.
Living a healthy lifestyle is important to feel happy and satisfied about yourself .
Some people believe that a person should take care of him self and his food in order to live a happy and healthy life , while others don’t pay that much attention to this thing as a matter of fact they don’t think that it’s important to take care of what the eat .
For me, I agree with the first group of people for sure because I think that when you eat right and drink right and then make some exercises is much better than just eating junk food and then stay sitting on the sofa watching T.V .
People should move to burn calories and to prevent this poison of fat inside of them.
My advice to all the people is to eat the healthy food and to drink lots of water all the time and if they feel hungry just eat an apple or any othe kind of fruit , and always make exercises to help them feel better and even to look better because healthy lifestyle leads to an amazing life without diseases.
In conclusion, every one of us should do his/her best to live a healthy and happy life by eating the right food.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

Hi Delta,

My suggestions are in CAPITAL LETTERS:

There’s no doubt that (the) health is so important to/IN people’s life.
Living a healthy lifestyle is important to feel happy and satisfied about yourself .
Some people believe that a person should take care of him self and his food in order to live a happy and healthy life , while others don’t pay that much attention to this thing/IDEA. As a matter of fact they don’t think that it’s important to take care (of) what theY eat .
For me, I agree with the first group of people for sure because I think that when you eat right and drink right and then make/DO some exercises THIS is much better than just eating junk food and then stay sitting on the sofa watching T.V .
People should move ABOUT to burn calories and to prevent this poison (of) fat DEVELOPING inside (of) them.
My advice to all (the) people is to eat (the) healthy food and to drink lots of water all the time and if they feel hungry just eat an apple or any othe kind of fruit , and always make/DO exercises to help them feel better and even to look better because A healthy lifestyle leads to an amazing life without diseases.
In conclusion, every one of us should do his/her best to live a healthy and happy life by eating the right food.

Good

Alan

thanks alot

but do you think am getting any better???

Hi Delta,

This is certainly better than the other one. Keep up the good work.

Alan

thanks for making me feel better