He walks over to her and asks if she is ..... right

He walks over to her and asks if she is ..... right. (*) everything (*) some (*) all (*) total

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/4939,he-walks-over-to-her-and-asks-if-she-is-___-right/
1 Like

He walks over to her and asks if she is all right.

answer: all

1 Like

You are right – ‘if she is all right’ is the correct answer. How would you say it in a different way?

if she is all right than she must be okay, fine, good. These are all words I would use for someone who is all right

1 Like

You are right again. On a different note, please remember the difference between ‘then’ and ‘than’. I’m sure it was just a typo.

oops! sorry about that. I never seem to know the right one to use! You should, if you haven’t already create a test using the words then and than and if you have could you please direct me to it. I need to learn it. Thank you! And another thing I have a problem with is using exclamation point a lot! LOL people like their # but I’m obsessed with my !

1 Like

Sure, we’ll create some tests with then and than if you. In the meantime, you might want to take a look at then vs. than.

1 Like