hay I am going to give teofl exam and that is my first essay that i write :)

Do you like eat out or eat at home.
Today it becomes so common to go out and take meal at the restaurant and in different food stalls. But in my point of view eating in home is much better, inexpensive, comfortable and enjoyable.

I will give some important reasons in the following points.

I am always enjoying my self in my own kitchen and want to be my own boss. When you come home from office and from any other areas you want a refreshment and enjoyable work to do. And cooking is one of the best and enjoyable works to clear tiredness and get some enjoyment. In fact I feel really happy to help my mom in kitchen and let her praise it for me.

But a part from this, today’s a lots of restaurant don’t have a good meal, like inexpensive restaurant have a dirty and full of disease food. And which restaurant has a good meal than it’s too expansive for a common family. Now days a common family can’t afford 3 times eating in a good restaurant. In inexpensive restaurant they will give money and buy diseases. It’s better to buy grocery and make food in your own mouth taste and take a healthy food.

Usually, if you want to go out you must prepare your self mean proper dressing and do makeup. And in a lot of restaurants the noise is so up grant and you can’t enjoy your meal in a noisy place. And some times also your favorite dish is not available in every restaurant. Than it’s good that you make food by your own hand according to your own taste, in quiet place and spend a good dinner time with your family. Like every one say at the end of life it’s our tradition.

So, now my important points mention that eating at home is better than eating out you will have an inexpensive, comfortable, enjoyable, testy, and healthy meal in your life.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students (2)

Today it HAS becomes QUITE so common to go out and take HAVE A meal at the restaurant and in AT different food stalls. But in my point of view eating in home is much better CHOICE, inexpensive, comfortable and enjoyable.I will give some important reasons in the following points.

I am always enjoying my self in my own kitchen and LIKE BEING want to be my own boss. When you come home from office and from any other areas you want a refreshment and enjoyable work to do. And cooking is one of the best and enjoyable works to clear tiredness and get some enjoyment. In fact I feel really happy to help my mom in kitchen and let her praise it for me.

But a part from this, today’s THESE DAYS a lots of restaurantS don’t have a good meal, like inexpensive restaurant have a dirty and full of disease food. And which ANY restaurant WHICH OFFERS A has a good meal, than it’s IS too expansive for a common family. Now days a common family can’t afford 3 times eating in a good restaurant. In inexpensive restaurant they will give money and buy diseases. It’s better to buy grocery and make food in your own HOME, ACCORDING TO YOUR mouth taste and takeMAKE a healthy food.

Usually, if you want to go out you must prepare your self BY mean proper dressing UP PROPERLY and do APPLYING makeup. And in a lot of restaurants the noise is so up grant and you can’t enjoy your meal in a noisy place. And some times also your favorite dish is not available in every restaurant. Than it’s good that you make food by your own hand according to your own taste, in quiet place and spend a good dinner time with your family. Like every one sayS at the end of life it’s our tradition.

So, now my important points mention that eating at home is better than eating out you will have an inexpensive, comfortable, enjoyable, tAstEy, and healthy meal in your life.

Nice Essay:)! I liked your style of writing. Though you have to work hard on your grammer and sentence structure. Read more often. Goodluck!