Having finished breakfast, I went out for a walk.

1. After finished/ had finished/ having finished breakfast, I went out for a walk.

As I see it: Having finished breakfast, I went out for a walk. (You could hardly ever say that, only write.)

“After I finished…I went out…” would be quite enough for a native speaker (such markers as ‘before\after’ usually make everything clear in a sequence of actions.)

“After I had finished…I went out…”—if you’re passing a test. Of course, you should show you know a thing or two about Past Perfect.

Eugene, could you elaborate why it cannot be said. We do use perfective participle phrases in spoken contexts as well.

In everyday conversations?—I doubt it. If only you were making a point of sounding formal. Not before your peers surely.

Before anyone surely. Do you think it is offensive or unbecoming or improper or inapt?

How about “I went for a walk after breakfast” or “After breakfast I went for a walk”?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How soon can you finish taking inventory?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Just needlessly flowery.

Sounds fine to me.

To me too ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many years have you been with the firm?[YSaerTTEW443543]