Hallo, my name is Sasha

Let to learn English together …

Hi Sasha, welcome to our forum. Yes, let’s learn English together. I take it you are from Russia? Why do you want to learn English?
Talk to you soon.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Hunting[YSaerTTEW443543]

You was close, not geographically but traditionally, I am from Serbia. These two countries are very familiar in many ways: cultural, religious etc. I am employed as a Head of Service Desk in a IT department of a pharmaceutical company that has been bought by another German company and English is official language. So it is obvious why I have to improve my English.
Ones again help me! (Sorry for my writing mistakes)

Hi Sasha,

Thanks a lot for your response. Please tell me what have techniques you have tried so far to learn English. What do you listen to in your spare time and what do you read?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bicycle relay[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sasha is a hot name, sounds like a model with red hair

good luck with your english

Nobody is perfect, but now I am thinking to color my hair in red. :slight_smile:

As far as my learning techniques are concern I may say that BBC world listening helps me pretty much as well as the VOA special English lesson. Of course I use any occasion to speak in English whenever it is possible. But I have never had formal English education.