Guess what this is?

Salut ma chère amie, Mona

Ça va ? Tout va bien ? Je vais bien. Parfois j’en ai marre. Bien à toi: Kati

I missed you, me also. I like you speak your mind, I like that I can’t offend you, I like that you never misunderstand me. I need someone who doesn’t misunderstand me. I am not touchy, but as the English say unfortunately I wear my heart on my sleeve and this caused me a lot of problems.

Many thanks for your kindness, dear Mona.

Hugs:

Kati

Dear Mona

I’ve forgotten to tell you that this little “kitten” will be 19 in July. She will have finished the high-school in July and she will go to university. She had to mark more universities for that she won’t be admitted for the first she could try the second. She couldn’t have more tries at admitting because she was admitted at the first. This the Barnard college in New York city.

She is very clever and hard-working.

Her letter to us:

“I have some very great news, I got into the college which I would like to attend next year!! It is called Barnard College, and it is in New York City. Here is a link to the schools website barnard.edu/ , I would love to call you to talk about it when you are free!”

And at rather she is a beautiful big girl.

Cheers:
Kati

Thank you for your help. I made a big mistake. I’m talking about cats no car.

Oh Kati, a wonderful College. Thank you for the link. I took a tour in it. I wish your grand Kitten successful progress, good luck ,and reconcile.

Dear Remzi ! Many thanks that you let me know that you are alive, and I hope well.

Hugs:

Kati

My Dear best friend Kati

Ha ha ha (laughs), You are right Kati. The Barnard College is very great and wonderful.

I’m afraid that our other friends in the forum will be angry of us if we do not share them what they do. They may be missing us too.

What about opening the door of this closed topic, going out, breathing fresh air, and visiting the other places of this exciting forum. it will be vital for all of us. Let’s go, and share the others their experiences.

My honey kati, forgive me if I stop visiting this topic for sometime. I enjoyed your stories very much. My congratulations to your grand kitten. Now I invite you to visit other topics of this excellent forum. Good bye here and see you there.

Sincerely yours
Mona Ramzi

Dear Ramzi, It’s a good idea, but I write to a lot of threads, you can see my progress report that the last weeks where I had written. Of course, we see you each other on other threads.

HUGS:

Kati

Hi Landy

Guess to form an opinion or give an answer about something you do not know much or anything about it.For Example, Can you guess how many people were there in Presidential inauguration?