Group vs. Alone study/work

Group vs. Alone
Learning is a lifelong theme for every person, so various methods of education have been introduced. Some people favor to study independently, as they can have more freedom and an opportunity to concentrate on their education. But they fail to see significant benefits of cooperation in a group work, such as knowledge gained by excessive communication, passion and fervent towards studies as a cause of competition among students and enjoyable leisure time with friends.
First of all, no one is omnipotent, and people need cooperation in society in order to improve and develop rapidly. Communication is the bridge among people and also it is link to teamwork. Everyone can gain some essential information from their friends or collaborators. Especially, discussions and debates within a group make student to absorb additional data unintentionally, also it helps them to expand their world-view and intelligence. In other words, anyone who studies solitarily with bounded conditions is deprived from communication and collaboration, required to advance.
Secondly, competence is another essential contribution of studying friends and peers. It is unavoidable that students will compete with their classmates, in order to be superior among them. This has considerable influence on people, since it triggers extreme enthusiasm and desire toward their education so they struggle to be predominant in comparison with others. I have observed that I am studying more zealously when I inferior to my peers, because sometimes it may be intolerable to be weak near fellows. To state the matter differently, reclusive students has to be unwilling to achieve success because lack of competitiveness.
Last but not least, leisure times affect people’s efficiency of their education. Intervals among studies are very noteworthy in order to keep mind fresh and replenish their lost energy. Teamwork provides useful and enjoyable break with some jokes or conversations. In addition, this has a profound impact on students’ mood, which is necessary to achieve success.
In conclusion, I have experienced both types of studying and I believe that a partnerless student dispossesses advantages of teamwork, such as cooperation and communication, excessive desire to study as a cause of competition and an influential leisure time with friends. 356

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and an HR interviewer