GRE Softwares query

Hello,

I am a newcomer and i would like to introduce myself. I am a Medical Geneticisit and currently pursuing M.Phil IN U.K. Looking forward to do Ph.D in U.S where everyone needs a GRE score at 1st place. I am looking for some GRE online softwares which i can rely on and by which i can improve my alround ability. Pls dont suggest me GRE Bbible since i already had experience with it. I am looking forward to some genuine suggestions and guidence. Allround ability specifes Verbal (Antonyms…ANALOGIES…Sentence completions…Paragraphs) Quant and Anal Writing. Even if we have seperate softwares for all 3 different sections i would mind if its a genuine one.

Will b expecting some honest relies.

Thanks.
Ravi.

Hi ravi,

I wanted to know whether GRE Bible is a good software or not? The demo version seems to be really good! Kindly share your experience so that i can decide upon whether to purcahse the software or not. Waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Abhishek

Hi all,

This could be a very helpful link for all those who intend to take GRE in the coming days.

siu.edu/~mcnair/Resources_GRE.htm

this page has almost all the important links for both paid and free softwares available for GRE.

Thanks,
Mrinalini

The best software programs for the GRE are the official ones (Powerprep, free on gre.org) and the tests that come in the book Cracking the GRE. They’re adaptive just like the real test and the answer explanations were very helpful to me. The Cracking book isn’t free but it’s pretty cheap.

Guys, check out edusoftech.com. Those people have some good stuff to practice for the GRE. I used it and am personally pretty happy with their products. I scored 1360/1600 and a 5.5 on the AWA. Other produts I used are Kaplan, Princeton, and Powerprep (ofcourse).

GRE.org is the best place to start - has all the official information you need.

do a quick search on google for gre practice tests for more resources.

and

are good and have lots of free practice questions with explanations.