Grades encourage the students... Agree or Disagree...

Grades encourage the students… Agree or Disagree…

We cannot deny the importance of grades in our student lives. Most of the people argue that grades impacts a vital role in student’s career. In my point of view that these area driving forces towards higher education because of the number of reasons. Grades have advantages and disadvantages as well. Let me enlighten some of the advantages and disadvantages of grades in student life.

Firstly, grades always encourage the student even though no matter of age. Even a person who is in school and a person who is doing PhD, it makes us to smile and courage us to do our level best. In other words we can say grades are the appreciations and every one like esteem and try to do better in the life. Appreciation is the key part in the success of a life and when we get good grade in a subject, we come to know our improvements and how much we have to do hard work as well.

Secondly, grades will show us our weak areas in the subject and tell us how much we have to work hard to reach to a specific point. They encourage the students that they are going well and increase our confidence, that we have worked hard and we have got reward in the form of grades. The confidence is necessary in life to win the race of this competitive world. The grade has become an essential part for specialization. For example, if I will not get good scores in toefl, I would not get a chance to avail admission in a good ranked university.

Thirdly, due to grades; the sense of competition comes into being. In this aggressive era, no one can survive without this ability. So many times we have to contend the world and if we are grade conscious then we can fight with the world easily. Now the question arises that we should be grade conscious or not? According to me we cannot get good scores or marks or grades until and unless we do not have a full command over the subject. Sometimes luck involves but most of the time hard work will save us. I strongly believe that after the hard work, luck will start.

Now, I would like to discuss the other side of the coin well; the main disadvantage of the grade is the over confident. He/she will not pay full attention towards his/her studies because he will get . This over confidence will surely lead to the failure.

Secondly, sometimes students feel difficult to maintain their grades and in this way they get lowest scores. Take my experience as an example, when I get good scores in my essay, I feel very good but meanwhile I acquire depression that how can I maintain this grade and in this confusion I feel unable to write a good essay.

To come up with the conclusion, I would like to say, no doubt; grades always encourage the student but it varies from student to student. I just suggest do not care about grades and just do hard work without thinking what we will get. I am sure we will succeed, as for success two things are required one is sincerity with the goal and second is hard work. With these abilities we can easily compete the world.

Thanks in Advance. Maham

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

Grades encourage the students… Agree or Disagree…

We cannot deny the importance of grades in our student lives. Most of the people argue that grades /impacts/IMPOSE/ a vital role in A student’s career. FROM my point of view that these area driving forces towards higher education because of the number of reasons. Grades have advantages and disadvantages as well. Let me enlighten some of the advantages and disadvantages of grades in student life.

Firstly, grades always encourage the student /even though no matter of age/IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR AGE/(,) even a person who is in school and a person who is doing PhD(.) It makes us to smile and courageS us to do our level best. In other words we can say grades are the appreciations and every one likeS esteem and TRIES to do better in the life.
Appreciation is the key part in the success of a life(,) and when we get A good grade in a subject we come to know our improvements and how much we have to WORK HARD. do hard work as well.

Secondly, grades will show us our weak areas in the subject(,) and SHOW us how much we have to work hard to reach to a specific point. They encourage the students that they are going well and increase THEIR confidence, that we have worked hard and we have got OUR reward in the form of grades. The confidence is necessary in life to win the race IN this competitive world. The grade has become an essential part for specialization. For example, if I will not get good scores in TOEFL, I would not get a chance to avail admission in a good ranked university.

Thirdly, due to grades; the sense of competition comes into being. In this aggressive era, no one can survive without this ability. So many times we have to contend the world(,) and if we are grade conscious then we can fight with the world easily. Now the question arises; should WE be grade conscious or not? According to me we cannot get good scores or marks or grades until and unless we do not have a full command over the subject. Sometimes luck IS involveD but most of the time hard work will save us. I strongly believe that after the hard work, luck will start.

Now, I would like to discuss the other side of the coin well; the main disadvantage of the grade is the over-confidenCE IT INSTILLS IN ONE. He/she will not pay full attention towards his/her studies(.). This over-confidence will surely lead to theIR failure.

Secondly, sometimes students feel IT difficult to maintain their grades and in this way they get lowest scores. Take my experience as an example, when I get good scores in my essay I feel very good(,) but meanwhile I acquire depression ABOUT how can I maintain this grade(,) and in this confusion I feel unable to write a good essay.

To come up with the conclusion, I would like to say, no doubt; grades always encourage the student but it varies from student to student. I just suggest YOU do not care about grades and just do hard work without thinking what we will get. I am sure we will succeed(.) As for success(,) two things are required; one is sincerity with the goal and second is hard work. With these abilities we can easily compete WITH the REST OF THE world.

Good morning Maham.

Kitos. 7/10