Grades encourage students to learn.(please rate my essay, thank you so much)

Do you agree or diagree with the following statement? Grades (marks)
encourage students to learn
People have short term and long term goals in their lives. As an student my long term goal is getting a good job and be a successful person, but my short term aim is being a good student and for sure getting good marks. I believe that marks encourage me to learn more. Grades help me to evaluate what I have learned, and motivate me to study more.

First of all, grades show me my weakness in a course. If they were no mark to evaluate my studies, it would be impossible for me to know my progress. These marks give me some idea about what I should study more in order to improve my knowledge.

Second, most of the students have a sense of competition, and they like to be the best. These grades motivate them to study more in order to be the first and best one in their class. In my opinion sense of competition have an important role in student’s learning progress.

Finally,with good grades, students will be one step closer to their long term goals. For instance if I want to study in a good university, my GPA should be really good and I should have good grades. Attending a good university, is one of the biggest encouragement that every students need for studying more.

In conclusion, By evaluating the student’s progress and motivating them to practice more, grades encourage students to learn more and more.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which event or development did not strongly influence the history of bread?

Do you agree or diagree with the following statement? Grades (marks)
encourage students to learn
People have short term and long term goals in their lives. As an student my long term goal is getting a good job and beING a successful person, but my short term aim is being a good student and for sure getting good marks. I believe that marks encourage me to learn more. Grades help me to evaluate what I have learned, and motivate me to study more.

First of all, grades show me my weakness in a course. If they were no mark to evaluate my studies, it would be impossible for me to know my progress. These marks give me some idea about what I should study more in order to improve my knowledge.

Second, most of the students have a sense of competition, and they like to be the best. These grades motivate them to study more in order to be the first and best one in their class. In my opinion A sense of competition HAS an important role in student’s learning progress.

Finally,with good grades, students will be one step closer to their long term goals. For instance if I want to study in a good university, my GPA should be really good and I should have good grades. Attending a good university, is one of the biggest encouragement that every student needS for studying more.

In conclusion, By evaluating the student’s progress and motivating them to practice more, grades encourage students to learn more and more.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Ellie.

Kitos. 9/10