Government should spend more money in finding the alternative energy for our live

Government should spend more money in finding the alternative energy for our lives.

It is the fact that the government of every country all over the world is spending more and more money in finding the alternative energy for our lives. Is it necessary or not? Personally, I think it is the right choice and we should keep doing like this for a better tomorrow.

It is easy to recognize that the energy cannot supply the needs off all people around the world whereas the demands for them are unexpectedly raising up. If this keeps going, one near day in the future, we will run out all of them. Moreover, the less we have, the higher price it is. That is why we call gasoline as the black gold. We use it to run almost all machines. When the price goes up, it will lead to the higher cost to produce any products. It will directly affect our daily lives because we cannot sustain our daily expense if it keeps getting dearer and dearer.

With the development of the technology, we have made a great advance on this field such as solar power or nuclear power. But when we have a deeper understanding about these alternative energy, we can see that these forms are still remaining many problems inside themselves. How can we use solar energy when it is dark? Is it dangerous if we have any mistakes while producing the nuclear power? One small mistake and it will lead to a terrible consequence that noone can ever imagine.When there’s still any problem, we still need to research to find the better alternative energy.

To sum up, in the effort to make our world a better place to live, we, our human beings should pay more and more money to research for a much better source of energy.

Pls have a look at it and tell me what i need to correct. Thanks all.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a university advisor

Government should spend more money in finding the alternative energy for our lives.

It is A fact that the government of every country all over the world is spending more and more money in finding the alternative energy for our lives. Is it necessary or not? Personally, I think it is the right choice and we should keep doing SO for a better tomorrow.

It is easy to recognize that the energy AVAILABLE TODAY cannot supply the needs of all people around the world(,) whereas the demands for IT IS CONTINUALLY rising. If this keeps going, one day in the NEAR future, we will run out OF all of them. Moreover, the less we have, the higher price it is. That is why we call gasoline as the black gold. We use it to run almost all machines. When the price goes up, it will lead to higher costS to produce any products. It will directly affect our daily lives because we cannot sustain our daily expenseS if it keeps getting dearer and dearer.

With the development of the technology, we have made a great advance IN this field such as solar power or nuclear power(,) but when we have a deeper understanding about these alternative energyIES, we can see that these forms are still remaining HAVE many UNRESOLVED problems inside themselves. How can we use solar energy when it is dark? Is it dangerous if we have any mistakes while producing the nuclear power? One small mistake and it will lead to a terrible consequence that no one can ever imagine.When there’s still any problem, we still need to research to find the better alternative energy.

To sum up, in the effort to make our world a better place to live, we human beings GOVERNMENTS should pay more and more money to research for a much better source of energy.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good examples Demon. It was good.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks Kitos. I’m back now and tt is great to be here with you guys. The feeling is just like coming back home. LOL