Good program to learn English...

Hi, this is a good show that helps you improve your English: youtube.com/kevintrudeaushow

The people in that show are professional con artists and Kevin Trudeau is the chief trickster. How much does he pay to peddle his rubbish? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you were one of his foot soldiers who think they can get rich quick by coaxing their friends and family into paying money for the Kevin Trudeau scams.

You can call Kevin Trudeau many thanks but he definitely is no con-artist or trickster. He is a great speaker, mentor and entrepreneur. I have been listening to his programs since early 1995 and I have learned an incredible amount of useful information from him.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Requisition request[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you. it’s so good. ANd I will try it.

I must warn you my friend. Kevin Trudeau is operating a huge pyramid scheme called “Global Information Network”. He will force you to pay thousands of dollars and you will never see that money again. If you are part of that scam and you are promoting it here on your little forum, I will consider getting some folks involved that are capable of stopping this illegal activity.