Going back to the past

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

As you know, past and now separate by a long time. Nowadays, living in the world with variety of works to do, people often feel stressful and exhausted. As a student, not only homework but also examinations make me depressed a lot. If I could go back to some time and place in the past, I would like to be a little girl in the kindergarten for the following three reasons.

First and foremost, in the kindergarten I could play as much as I could and improve skills. The teachers push aside some furniture, and I practice gross motor skills without breaking any priceless antiques. Then teachers set out a laundry basket and we use balled up socks to practice throwing and accuracy. Do moves in place, like running, jumping and hopping. Sometimes teachers added yoga moves, used a timer and cheer us on. There are an infinite number of possibilities here.

Secondly, I was able to make my own books. When I was young, I had so many stories to tell, and only needed help from the teacher to write it all down. I folded paper in half and stapled at the crease to make pages. After the story was written, teacher went back and read it to us so we could illustrate each page. This simple activity builds us confidence, self-esteem and literacy skills.

Finally, the most vibrant activity in the kindergarten is copy dancing. This game can be played with two to twenty participants, and it’s as simple as it sounds. One person dances while the others copy their moves. We love being the leaders, and imitation is, after all, the highest form of flattery. So the teachers put on some dancing tunes and we show off those moves.

To sum up briefly, going back time is an unreal dream but we have rights to imagine and wish. If I can stop the time and fly through time, I would go back my childhood to have peaceful time, to enjoy the happy activities and to improve many kinds of skills.

2 Likes

I think what you want to say is that there is a long time gap between the past and the present?

2 Likes