Getting up early in the morning and starting the day’s work

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

There has been a heated debate concerning the day and night time. In fact, there is a growing sentiment that puts more emphasis on the importance of getting up early in the morning and starting the day’s work. At the same time, there is a solid body of opinion that dislikes and says that get up later in the day and work until late at night is the great choice. In my opinion, I concur with the former for three primary reasons.

First and foremost, waking up early in the morning helps me to be more active. After a long night’s rest my body is fully restored and ready for the day. However, if I continue to sleep well, then sleep not only does not help me relax but it also makes the body more tired. Waking up early helps the body start moving in the healthiest and most energetic state, helps me start the day with a bright, optimistic, life-loving spirit, arousing positive thoughts. These are the elements that make my day more active.

In the second place, I can enjoy breakfast with my family. Many people often skip breakfast because they are in a hurry to go to school or work. This is very harmful to their health and gradually becomes a bad habit. Breakfast is energizing after a long night when we wake up is a completely empty stomach, having breakfast fast makes us always feel hungry and want to eat a lot at lunch. Eating in moderation is not good for health, especially if you are planning to lose weight or keep fit, it will not be beneficial at all. Starting day with a healthy meal helps me feel energized and more productive. Therefore, do not forget to wake up early to take the time to eat breakfast.

Thirdly and the most importantly, waking up early helps me to have more time to exercise. Morning is the perfect time to exercise, at this time the fresh air, tranquility and early morning sun are perfect for yoga, meditation or whatever. Waking up early helps me choose the most suitable and optimal exercise time for you. Regular exercise helps my body stay healthy.

To sum up briefly, I support the idea getting up early in the morning and starting the day’s work. It helps me to be more active, enjoy breakfast with my family and also have more time to exercise. Some may argue that some people are tired of having a day at the office and eight hours of sleep are needed to restore your energy and mind. However, many unlucky people have to work the night shift or according to client work schedules. In spite of that, I still reinforce my idea.

2 Likes

Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by ‘solid body of opinion’?

3 Likes

It likes a strong point of view.

You mean it’s the same as ‘a strong point of view’? I’m still not sure who exactly you are referring to.

2 Likes

It means the opinion of the other group of people.

1 Like

Who is this other group of people? Do you know them, have you spoken to them or have you made them up?

1 Like